[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Keeper help

Max_chargers

I'm early I know, but like to get things done.

We can keep 3, it's 1 ppr league and all TDs are 6 points.

Keeping:

Antonio Brown

ODB

Options for the last spots are.

Melvin Gordon

DeAndre Hopkins

Thoughts?

(I made a lot of deals to get Brown before the season started and Hopkins after the season started)

As long as Osweiler's throwing to Hopkins, go with Gordon.

This is exactly what I was thinking. You've basically got no choice because of Osweiler, and it almost has to be Gordon.

• 2 months later...

what are the starting requirements, how many teams, what pick do you have this upcoming year, are their any rb stacked teams that will not be keeping 2 rb? Can you trade hopkins and gordon to another team for a better rb?

will any of johnson, howard, zeke, mccoy, bell, freeman, ingram, miller be available, if not i think your forced to keep Gordon, just so your not starting woodhead and gore each week.

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/4/2017 at 4:35 AM, millworkguy said:

what are the starting requirements, how many teams, what pick do you have this upcoming year, are their any rb stacked teams that will not be keeping 2 rb? Can you trade hopkins and gordon to another team for a better rb?

will any of johnson, howard, zeke, mccoy, bell, freeman, ingram, miller be available, if not i think your forced to keep Gordon, just so your not starting woodhead and gore each week.

We can start 2 rb, 2 wr, and 2 wr/rb. It's a 10 team league, I have the 5th pick. Ingram or miller might be available, but both miller and ingram scored less than gordon last season, and with woodhead gone there is not that threat any more.

What about Hopkins with the new rookie qb that can't be much worse than last season lol

• 2 weeks later...
On 16/5/2017 at 2:55 AM, KingRyb13 said:

What rd would Gordon be drafted in?  I'd go Gordon now but if you can make this decision during or after Pre season, i'd see if Watson starts for the Texans... but lock up a solid low end RB1

My best guess is that Gordon would go in the first round after keepers, and I might be able to get him with the 5th pick as some would jump on the rookie bandwagon.

But we don't have to select keepers before a week prior to the draft.