[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Seriously

gilthorp

It is going through a complete upgrade that is taking days. I am not sure this is where it ends up. It is all still processing in the background and is not finished.

For the record, I hate it. The fonts too small, it's not what I'm use to seeing from the huddle, the logo is too happy, the colors remind me of throwing up in Green Bay while drinking with a depressed Browns fan, and to be Frank, not cool. Not cool at all.

Like coming home to find out your wife has re arranged everything and replaced your favorite lazy boy with a foofoo chair from Japan that's suppose to be good for your posture.  

Edited by Cowboyz1

Yeah it's aweful. :usa:

No more HOF status??

however, I do love the options available to phone posters like myself. I actually have access to emotions and such. 

But yeah, the layout stinks. Even James Bond agrees. So do Cheech and Chong. Just say'n 

56 minutes ago, Wolverines Fan said:

Are the sig lines gone for good?

Apparently so. 

Taz, it says hall of fame above your avatar.

I noticed some other things but will wait until it is complete then check those again.

And i just noticed my post count significantly went down

Edited by Big John

The process is not over yet. Wait to see what it ends up to be but we had to upgrade to an entirely new thing, not incremental. It will take time to get it all back. And please do not post pictures of anything inappropriate or the ability has to be removed.

It is not through completing the updating. It started on WED and is still only about half over.  It is a complete conversion from an old software that is no longer supported. Wait until it is done - it is still re-indexing about a million posts and such. It will still be several more days I would guess. We did it in the dead of FEB as the best time.

On 2/18/2017 at 4:32 PM, DMD said:

And please do not post pictures of anything inappropriate or the ability has to be removed.

I tried to post a picture.  How do you do it without using the pic as an attachment?

On 2/18/2017 at 1:32 PM, DMD said:

The process is not over yet. Wait to see what it ends up to be but we had to upgrade to an entirely new thing, not incremental. It will take time to get it all back. And please do not post pictures of anything inappropriate or the ability has to be removed.

My bad :unsure:

Don't care for it much either, will wait to see the end result. I know change is inevitable but it is not always a positive change.

Can no longer see who liked posts, that's a negative.

Not sure what to make of the "reputation" number.

Doing it in Feb when activity is low may be good for avoiding lots of headaches (constant complaining), but it also means you won't get much feedback and by the time the masses see it in June-August it will be too late to adapt to anything they say.

• WJW locked and unlocked this topic
  • WJW locked this topic