[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Seriously

gilthorp

2 hours ago, DMD said:

What is still wrong? With links, potentially there could be an issue if it is older than a year that it is pointing to. We had to archive stuff older than a year because of the volume and effect on the health of the board. Older posts are not gone, but they may not be reached via search. You'd have to dig back to find them. It appears the processing is through though I know we have an open ticket with the board company.

Email notifications of new PM's or replies to followed threads.  I really do not want to have to check all those threads daily.

I can't even view the forums from my laptop.  The problem seems related to the upgrade or whatever, based on the timing, but I don't know for sure.  Anybody else have this issue?  I'm on my phone now.....

4 hours ago, Gopher said:

I can't even view the forums from my laptop.  The problem seems related to the upgrade or whatever, based on the timing, but I don't know for sure.  Anybody else have this issue?  I'm on my phone now.....

Clearing your browser cache is the likely culprit here

On 2/23/2017 at 6:26 PM, flemingd said:

Email notifications of new PM's or replies to followed threads.  I really do not want to have to check all those threads daily.

Bumping for update, this doesn't seem to be working yet.

• WJW locked this topic