[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rumor: Washington and Scot McCloughan are on the outs

Wolverines Fan

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/football-insider/wp/2017/03/08/redskins-gm-scot-mccloughan-has-no-role-in-current-free-agency-decision-making/?utm_term=.f3fcd71d966a

Yeah, it's a total $H!+SHOW at Redskins Park right now...

Apparently Scot McCloughan has never had full authority over personnel decisions, as had been advertised when hired, and Bruce Allen is a total dictator... according to several sources, McCloughan wanted to sign Cousins to a 3-year, $60M (what Kirk wanted) deal last year, but Allen quashed it... instead, he's now been tagged 2-years in a row, to the tune of $44M ($20M in 2016, and if not traded or long-term deal reached, $24M in 2017).

Fans are even staging a 2-day protest at the offices and training facility (Redskins Park) for tomorrow and Saturday to have Bruce Allen fired, and Scot McCloughan retained!  LOL

What a total $H!+SHOW...

Edited by the outlaw

LOL - this is happening only about 20 minutes from where I live, but think I will take a pass... more important things to do, like watch my dormant grass grow...

http://washington.cbslocal.com/2017/03/09/redskins-fans-plan-march-ashburn/

Edited by the outlaw

53 minutes ago, the outlaw said:

Fans are even staging a 2-day protest at the offices and training facility (Redskins Park) for tomorrow and Saturday to have Bruce Allen fired, and Scot McCloughan retained!  LOL

What a total $H!+SHOW...

Well as long as they make themselves some hats to get their point across...  :woot:

Reports today are that Kirk has stated he absolutely refuses to negotiate LT deal with Allen...I miss the good ol' days of JKC, Bobby Beathard, and Charlie Casserly... sadly, I'm officially DONE with these clowns...