[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pat's gonna be deadly....

gilthorp

The talent is undeniable. The unreliability is real. Cooks is a stud. He might take a small hit with Edelman gone for the season. That really, really hurt. Edelman is Brady's current Welker and I think the key to the offense, even over Gronk(mostly because he misses games). Gronk, his backup Allen, and Amendola are historically injury prone. (I put the over/under at 5 on Amendola as to how many games he plays before getting injured himself.) I think it's pretty safe to say the very top teams every year are almost always the healthiest (look at how many games Atlanta's starting 5 o-lineman missed last year. That's why Ryan and that offense was so good. Don't expect a repeat.) If Gronk stays healthy, even with Edelman out, this offense is scary. If Gronk misses half the year, I think the loss of Brady's two favorite go-to guys will be noticeable.

9 hours ago, Tripleshot said:

The talent is undeniable. The unreliability is real. Cooks is a stud. He might take a small hit with Edelman gone for the season. That really, really hurt. Edelman is Brady's current Welker and I think the key to the offense, even over Gronk(mostly because he misses games). Gronk, his backup Allen, and Amendola are historically injury prone. (I put the over/under at 5 on Amendola as to how many games he plays before getting injured himself.) I think it's pretty safe to say the very top teams every year are almost always the healthiest (look at how many games Atlanta's starting 5 o-lineman missed last year. That's why Ryan and that offense was so good. Don't expect a repeat.) If Gronk stays healthy, even with Edelman out, this offense is scary. If Gronk misses half the year, I think the loss of Brady's two favorite go-to guys will be noticeable.

This is why I traded Brady , i was offered Brees and Demaryius  for Brady and Moncrief, jumped on it quickly because A. The statistics for Brady without the go to slot man are undeniable, and it is inevitable that Gronk misses games