[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Marshawn Lynch to the Raiders?

Wolverines Fan

While maybe it is good that he has taken a year off, by the same token he has not had a good season since 2014. And he is 31 years old. Any OAK back is interesting but not sure I would be a fan of his return since it would be harder to forecast him with his age/health issues (at least potentially) plus OAK often opting for RBBC as well.

On 3/18/2017 at 7:23 AM, DMD said:

While maybe it is good that he has taken a year off, by the same token he has not had a good season since 2014. And he is 31 years old. Any OAK back is interesting but not sure I would be a fan of his return since it would be harder to forecast him with his age/health issues (at least potentially) plus OAK often opting for RBBC as well.

More for Raider fans than FF I would say 

Have only been paying sporadic attention and not sure what their cap space is and if this is even possible... but what about BOTH Lynch AND AP with the Raiders?  Behind that line, roll with the hot hand and have the kids Richard and Washington spell them in COP situations?  Huh.

1 hour ago, darin3 said:

Have only been paying sporadic attention and not sure what their cap space is and if this is even possible... but what about BOTH Lynch AND AP with the Raiders?  Behind that line, roll with the hot hand and have the kids Richard and Washington spell them in COP situations?  Huh.

Nightmare for fantasy and real life. 

18 hours ago, irish said:

Nightmare for fantasy and real life. 

I can see how it'd be a nightmare for fantasy, but how would it be a nightmare for "real life" football?  This would be the equivalent of hoarding big names in the NBA in order to chase a title.  Maybe Lynch and AP - at their respective ages - could put playing time and glory aside in order to run behind arguably one of the best OLs in football and chase a title?

Can you imagine trying to prepare for either AP or Lynch (or both) and supplemented by shifty, pass-catching backs in Richard and Washington?

7 minutes ago, darin3 said:

I can see how it'd be a nightmare for fantasy, but how would it be a nightmare for "real life" football?  This would be the equivalent of hoarding big names in the NBA in order to chase a title.  Maybe Lynch and AP - at their respective ages - could put playing time and glory aside in order to run behind arguably one of the best OLs in football and chase a title?

Can you imagine trying to prepare for either AP or Lynch (or both) and supplemented by shifty, pass-catching backs in Richard and Washington?

I meant in regard to figuring out playing time with guys like lynch and AP who are used to getting the touches and being the bell cow, not too mention adding in the CoP guys.  Sure could create headaches for the opposing DC but would be for the OC as well. A lot of 2nd guessing. 

30 minutes ago, HowboutthemCowboys said:

I don't think they're moving until 2020?

Derppppppp, you're 100% right.  The stadium has to be built first :lol:  I guess they could throw a 1 year 'prove it' contract with him, as they can't sign him to anything past 2 years. I wonder if he'd even find it worth it if the team he wants to play for, in the city that he wants to play in, is gone in 3 years.

On 3/28/2017 at 0:35 PM, stevegrab said:

Raiders in Oakland for at least 17 and 18, possibly 19. Would Lynch last more than 1-2 years?

Probably not, and with the Raiders facing what will amount to a media / local fan nightmare, it may be a nice "hey, look at this!" type of thing to bring the hometown guy in for a couple of years.