[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2017 Huddle NFL Mock Draft, who's interested?

irish

If we can get this started soon, we will be able to do 4 rounds.  If we can get 16 particiapnts, then everyone get two teams.  Let's get a start date and time.  I will be happy to help moderate it with Irish (I just finished a full 7-rund mock in which I was one of the mods).   I love these.

6 hours ago, Dcat said:

If we can get this started soon, we will be able to do 4 rounds.  If we can get 16 particiapnts, then everyone get two teams.  Let's get a start date and time.  I will be happy to help moderate it with Irish (I just finished a full 7-rund mock in which I was one of the mods).   I love these.

LoL!  Dcat, I'd be happy to finish 1 round, which is what I think we go through last year.  But we'll see...

5 Teams Left unclaimed - 

Buffalo Bills
Arizona Cardinals

Denver Broncos

Detroit Lions

Falcons

Edited by irish

6 hours ago, Dcat said:

Put you in for the Jets and Falcons.

39 minutes ago, Dcat said:

Instead of Atlanta, give me Jets & Chiefs please.

You got it. 

8 hours ago, Wpob said:

I'll take the giants if they are still available.  

8 hours ago, Wpob said:

I can also take the Texans if needed

You got both. Thx

5 Teams Left unclaimed - 

Buffalo Bills
Arizona Cardinals

Denver Broncos

Detroit Lions

Falcons

1 hour ago, Def. said:

I can take on the Lions. 

Done, thx. 

4 Teams Left unclaimed - 

Buffalo Bills
Arizona Cardinals

Denver Broncos

Atlanta Falcons

16 hours ago, ajh2 said:

I will take the Denver Broncos as my third team. 

Ok

The Bills, Cards and Falcons are the only unclaimed teams, so we'll get this started today and figure it out along the way. 

Hey everyone:  I'm giving you a link below to a google docs spreadsheet we use for mock drafts. I just reset it to reflect the recent Ravens-Philly trade. This should add a little bit of modern features to this mock draft. Check it out. You can not make edits... but you can sort columns and change tabs at will. 

Navigate through the spreadsheet via the tabs at the bottom:

Draft tab: this is the main tab that shows you all the picks for all the rounds in one page. You can quickly see who's OTC and how far away you are from your next picks. The time limits for picks at the top was from another mock I did and obviously doesn't apply here, but seriously, we should consider a time limit so that we can do more than one round this year.  

GM Lineup tab:This is what attaches your team and selections to you on the main draft page. Can someone please tell me the username for the Patriots GM? I couldn't find it in the thread anywhere. I'll add it. Remind me to change these if there are any changes in GMs. 

All Players tab: List of over 1,000 draft prospects with averaged rankings from multiple sources. The rankings are over a month old so they are NOT up to date. For example, the rankings here are from combine week, but before Sidney Jones got hurt on the DB day near the end of the combine. So Jones is ranked near the top in both the overall rankings and the specific CB rankings. I do not have the time to update the rankings. So use them with caution. Many have changed post-combine.

Available Player Tab: Very helpful tab.This page gives you a quick look at who is still available. If you see a number next to the player, then he has been selected already and I just haven't gotten around to filtering him off the page. 

Team-by-team: self-explanatory

Positional rankings tabs: self explanatory. Rankings from several "reputable" draft sites. You can sort by source if you like. Again, these are over a month old now and not up-to-date. Besides, its pretty subjective stuff anyway.

Let me know if you have any questions. And welcome to the 21st century.

Link to mock draft spreadsheet:  https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kMoniY9M6sHHKQOY4cjVLbPZjYX5_LSFNXYz_YpNNBs/edit?usp=sharing

1 3000 1 1 Cleveland Browns ajh2 Myles Garrett Texas A&M DE    
2 2600 1 2 San Francisco 49ers theirish         On-The-Clock
3 2200 1 3 Chicago Bears Darin          
4 1800 1 4 Jacksonville Jaguars theirish          
5 1700 1 5 Tennessee Titans Darin3         from Los Angeles Rams
6 1600 1 6 New York Jets Dcat          
7 1500 1 7 Los Angeles Chargers Darin3          
8 1400 1 8 Carolina Panthers Irish          
9 1350 1 9 Cincinnati Bengals CowboysDiehard          
10 1300 1 10 Buffalo Bills            
11 1250 1 11 New Orleans Saints ajh2          
12 1200 1 12 Cleveland Browns ajh2         from Philadelphia Eagles