[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2 OrphanTeams need GMs in the Mock

Dcat

don't all answer at once.

I am very disappointed in all you Patriots fans in particular.  Represent your team. Show all us "haters" what you can do.  Highly unlikely that a fan of any other team would want to represent them, you know.  

Just now, heehawks said:

I know its probably sacrilege, but I can take the Pats, if nobody else wants them.

trust me.  No one else wants them.  Thank you.  I wish we could pay you for doing this ugly job.  Be sure to shower thoroughly after selecting for them.  Here's the good news for you: you may never get to draft for them if we don't make it to round 3, since they traded away their 1st 2 picks (1.32 to Saints for Cook, 2.32 to Carolina).  They also traded one of their three 3rd rounders and they forfeited their 4th rounder for cheating (again). 

You are now GM for Bill Belichick.

• Dcat changed the title to 1Team still needs a GM in the Mock
  • Dcat changed the title to 2 OrphanTeams need a GM in the Mock
3 hours ago, darin3 said:

:thinking: I thought I grabbed the Falcons but whatev

I thought we were doing Falcons by committee, whoever happens to be around makes the pick.  You have 3 teams assigned on my list: Titans, Bears, Chargers.  I'm giving Atlanta to Trojan.. he had two teams.  Now he has three.  Don't want to assign 4 to anyone.  

For the orphaned Colts and Eagles, let someone step up who doesn't have more than 2 teams already or else we'll just do it by committee.  Whoever is checking in when either of them is oin the clock can pick for it.  It will help move it along faster.