[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2017 NFL schedule

DMD

Team Grid

Weekly Grid

Four London games and one in Mexico City.

Week 11 final week for byes though six teams are off then.  Three different weeks have 6 teams on bye.

Byes do not start until Week 5.

<this time using actual 2017 schedules>

Rough sledding on the horizon for the Cowboys.  Even if they're 'for real', I think 10 wins is a definite ceiling for them.  Out of the gate, if they do not beat the Giants at home, they could easily start 0-3.  September will be a good measuring stick.  Consider my expectations 'tempered' at best for the upcoming year.  2017 will be a time to build character and determine what we need defensively to actually make a deep run in the playoffs in 2018.

56 minutes ago, darin3 said:

Pats could run the table. 

Barring injury to Brady, they will.  Whatever NFC team shows up in SB52 will have wasted a good season to get there.  No one is going to deny the Patriots this year.

Edited by CowboysDiehard

23 minutes ago, CowboysDiehard said:

Barring injury to Brady, they will.  Whatever NFC team shows up in SB52 will have wasted a good season to get there.  No one is going to deny the Patriots this year.

So your saying the season is just a formality then?  :wink:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Def. said:

So your saying the season is just a formality then?  :wink:

Yep.  If not for fantasy football and a little wagerin', there'd be no need to watch this year.

...and I should add that the Patriots have the easiest projected schedule this year.  They're a lock for the #1 seed in the AFC already.

Edited by CowboysDiehard
re: Pat's schedule

3 hours ago, stevegrab said:

Guess I can skip watching any games then, maybe just the SB.

If you're not playing FFB or gambling, then, yeah.  The regular season is filled with bread and circuses.  There are better ways to spend your time if you're not a NE fan.

On 4/21/2017 at 9:06 AM, CowboysDiehard said:

Rough sledding on the horizon for the Cowboys.  Even if they're 'for real', I think 10 wins is a definite ceiling for them.  Out of the gate, if they do not beat the Giants at home, they could easily start 0-3.  September will be a good measuring stick.  Consider my expectations 'tempered' at best for the upcoming year.  2017 will be a time to build character and determine what we need defensively to actually make a deep run in the playoffs in 2018.

Yeah, it's rough