[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need help w/ League settings

FLHX2k8

Ok, for free agents, my league has always been a "first come, first served" no waiver time, no waiver priority league. I know it's not everyone's cup of tea but it's worked for us. This year we are voting in FAAB. I'd like to use FAAB so everyone has a chance to bid on any player that someone tries to pick up from free agency. But, I don't want any type of waiver priority. I want anyone to be able to pick a player and place a bid at anytime. So it's still "first come, first served" but a more level playing field with us using FAAB. I've tried setting it up this way on Yahoo, but all of their FAAB options have some type of priority waiver list setting attached to it. Does any other site offer what I'm looking for ? Thanks man advance, I greatly appreciate the help ! Also, on yahoo I didn't see where it told you how much FAAB you get, or the option to change it. 

Edited by FLHX2k8
Typo & add info

With bidding, at a minimum you would have to have a set time as to when the waivers would run to award players to the high bidders, or have all bids be out in the open and have set rules as to how long from the time a bid is placed until a player is awarded if no one bids higher.

For most sites, with bidding, the waiver priority has no meaning, as the player is awarded to the high bidder. It is generally there as a default necessity of setting up a waiver window.

5 hours ago, Big Country said:

With bidding, at a minimum you would have to have a set time as to when the waivers would run to award players to the high bidders, or have all bids be out in the open and have set rules as to how long from the time a bid is placed until a player is awarded if no one bids higher.

For most sites, with bidding, the waiver priority has no meaning, as the player is awarded to the high bidder. It is generally there as a default necessity of setting up a waiver window.

This

Yahoo is 100 bid pts in my leagues. Not sure if it's adjustable