[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Caleb Brantley Case Dismissed

jamesplante11

Given the fact that the case has been thrown out, and was a projected early second day talent, how big of an impact will Brantley have on the Browns defense this year? It certainly will not have a negative effect on the performance of the Defense this year...I can hope

apparently he's got some issues to still work through but I hope he can. Most teams were happy letting him go undrafted. He'd be a huge help to that line if he were to remain with the team

9 hours ago, darin3 said:

Brantley has some talent and this is obviously a boon to his value but I would keep a keen eye fixated on the other interior lineman the Browns picked up in this draft.

Yeah, Ogunjobi is going to be good. Ran an under 5 second 40 and weighs in over 300lbs. Not to mention the whole Gregg Williams as his DC part of the equation.