[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dynasty trade help

I'm in a 14 team standard scoring league (non PPR). I have the 14th overall pick, and I'm talking to the guy with the 2nd overall pick. 

My RB/WR roster is:

Evans, TB

Hopkins, HOU

Landry, MIA

Thomas, DEN

Matthews, PHI

Mitchell, NE

White, CHI

Bell, PIT

McCoy, BUF

Martin, TB

Washington, OAK

White, NE

I want to use my WR depth to get younger at RB, so I'm thinking offering a WR and my 14th overall for his 2nd overall. Who would be a fair guy to include? Evans and Hopkins is obviously off limits.

13 hours ago, KingRyb13 said:

Either Landry or Thomas, that is a solid team though. I'd see what you can get for Mccoy as well (unless you cant) not sure how yours is set up

Thanks!

Yea, I went very young in the startup draft and was lucky to have most of my top picks pan out. McCoy was actually a guy I traded for last offseason. Why would you trade him away? I am very much in "win now" mode. The setup is basically just to pick 16 keepers each year, then there is a 4 round rookie/FA draft. So no limitations on who to trade or keep or whatever.

I would be give up any of those wrs and that pick for the 2nd. In my mind, Thomas would be best case for you but to get the deal done I would be ok with moving any of them that you mentioned.

Thanks for the input. I basically just offered any one of them he'd want. Haven't heard back yet tho. 

Will probably offer the same for the 3rd and 4th pick also. To me they're not that far apart this year. Any one of Fournette, McCaffrey or Mixon would be great I think (assuming Davis goes 1st, which I guess isn't a given).