[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

1st pick trade

I have 1st pick this year in my dynasty- 2qb, 1 ppr, 10 man league. I also have the 11th, 18th, 30th picks. Tannehill, Glennon, Hoyer, Siemian and lynch, all on my squad. Figure I'll snag trubisky at 18. Question is, do i trade 1st pick for the 6 and 14 picks, hold on to it and grab Mccaffrey or fournette, or trade 1st and 30th and Tannehill, for Andrew luck and the 23rd pick? Choices,choices. Haha. Help me out! We have our rookie draft tomorrow!

Edited by Craigshop

The Luck trade seems fair enough to me, but I'm assuming since you have the 1st overall pick your squad is not all that? If so, probably better off just taking more lottery tickets then. 6 and 14 sounds decent enough, should be able to get someone like Mike Williams at 6 and then I honestly think 14 isn't a bad spot this year. Looking at this link I actually like everyone 16 and up so you're guaranteed to get one of those obviously.

If you stay at 1 and you're set on an RB, I'd strongly consider Mixon. They really don't seem to have much faith in Bernard and Hill, and they're a run heavy offense.

Aha, fair enough! Just assumed you finished last since you had the 1st and 11th overall. Well either way then, I kinda like staying put and i also wouldn't mind the picks trade. IMO the best spot this year is 4th. Just take whoever is lest from Fournette/McCaffrey/Mixon/Davis. Any chance you can get there? If not I'd lean towards just staying put and taking whoever you like more. Between McCaffrey and Fournette I'd go McCaffrey, because Jaguars :rolleyes: