[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

bell trade

tko

I have an offer on the table Bell and Reed for Lamar Miller, Sterling Shepard, and Dieon Jones. Just wanted some thoughts on this and its a dynasty league ppr. For me right now I would likely decline this trade as is but was thinking about a counter. He has the first overall pick and the 12th as well as michael thomas which I like better than Sterling shepard.  

I agree, I guess if the real question is if I countered bell and reed for Miller, Thomas, deion jones, the first overall pick, and the 12th overall would that be fair or am i undervaluing bell at that asking price.

I mean, I'm not used to PPR and definitely not IDP, but Bell should be like a top 5 guy in PPR right? You don't say anything about your roster other than Bell/Reed, or the number of teams in your league, but generally I like to have some top tier guys to build around. That being said, I really like Thomas, so I don't hate the counter offer you proposed. The question is if your roster needs more bodies or not. 

Basically I am try to move reed and upgrade at another position. we are adding a flex idp this year and I was trying to move reed for deion jones and he countered with the bell trade