[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

ESPN gfy

stethant

I agree. He was knowledgeable and very likable. He was the opposite of some dumb jock trying to cash in on having a name from his football career.

What a disaster.  As long as he does not wind up sitting next to Deion Sanders or Skip Bayless, I'll watch John Clayton wherever he goes. 

• Like 3

On 6/3/2017 at 6:34 AM, Wpob said:

As long as he does not wind up sitting next to Deion Sanders or Skip Bayless

The only explanation for either of them having a job is that people enjoy watching people make fools of themselves.  I'm not sure I want to live in a world where Skip Bayless gets paid $5 or $6 million per year and John Clayton get fired.  I like the Skip Bayless Wikipedia entry: "Skip Bayless (born John Edward Bayless II December 4, 1951) is an American sports columnist, author, and television personality. He is well known for his work as a commentator on the ESPN2 show, First Take, with Stephen A. Smith, a show which he left in April 2016 along with being wrong on almost all his predictions on Twitter.[1][2] Bayless debuted his new show Skip and Shannon: Undisputed with Shannon Sharpe on Fox Sports 1 September 6, 2016.[3]"

In unrelated news, Troy Aikman just got engaged...................

• Like 1

On 6/5/2017 at 9:37 AM, stevegrab said:

Well ESPN is bringing back Hank Williams Jr to do the MNF intro song again, that should help their sinking ship.

It's the universal 'time to crack one open' reminder on Monday night!