[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Keeper Help and Draft Spot Trade

Schrank

I am in a 12 team PPR keeper league. 17 round draft. Who has more value as my keeper?

- Jay Ajayi, Round 7

- Michael Thomas, Round 10

I was offered to trade my 11th spot in the draft for someone's 3rd spot, but keeping our original draft spot for the 5th round, so I'd be getting the 11th spot for round 5. Getting an elite guy like Brown with the third pick by keeping Ajayi, or Zeke or Bell by keeping Thomas, or should i just keep my 11th spot? 

I'm guessing he means switching spots with the "3" guy for all rounds of the snake draft except round 5.  So, he'd draft either 11/14/35/38/51/62/... or 3/22/27/46/59/70/...  This accounts for the round 5 unswitch (51 v. 59).

If that is the case, I say keep your original draft position.  Yes, you get the 3rd, but you don't get anything until 22, and then you are still losing out in the 5th round.