[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Matt Jones; Not For Long fumbler?

Teacon1

I think Jones is buried and listed as like 5th on their depth chart.  I think him getting traded or picked up would be best case scenario, but even then he'd probably wouldn't play unless there was an injury.  Kelley will be the starter but there's still Chris Thompson who's an effective 3rd down back, and there's a lot of hype around Perine so that worries me about a potential timeshare mid season.  That being said, I think the Redskins offense will be great this year and score a lot of TDs.  Cousins, Reed, Crowder, and Pryor should all be good assets, but I think i'm gonna stay away from their RB's, maybe picking up Perine later in the draft.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Teacon1 said:

Deep dynasty, picked up Jones with my last pick as I have been pretty weak with RBs.  Jones looks very good WITH the ball.  Anyone see him correcting this problem?

Samaje Perine will battle Rob Kelley for the starting gig, and Chris Thompson has proven to be a very effective receiving and change-of-pace back.

If Jones finds a new home, perhaps his situation improves.  Jones has asked for a trade, and he does not appear to be part of the Redskins' plans at RB.  He is still young enough to revive his career, but that seems unlikely.  As a final pick in your draft, he could be worth a roster spot until camp and preseason sorts this out, depending on who else is available to you.