[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anonymous Likes

kdko

How come likes are anonymous now?  If I have an incredibly awesome post (like usual), I'd like to see all the tons of people who usually like all my posts that liked it.  Feel free to like this post guys, so we can see if it's working again.  Thanks in advance B)

• Like 3

Nothing has been changed.  I'm unaware that you could previously see who specifically liked a post.  Don't recall seeing that.  You can see who's following a topic.  Are you sure you're not confusing the two?

ah...  Thanks for the clarification.  Then the answer kdko is that it's not a part of the new forum platform and won't be returning unless it's added back with a future software upgrade, which we don't control.

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/20/2017 at 2:21 PM, WW said:

ah...  Thanks for the clarification.  Then the answer kdko is that it's not a part of the new forum platform and won't be returning unless it's added back with a future software upgrade, which we don't control.

Tell your provider/host/vendor that that's a terrible feature.  In this increasingly social world it's taking two steps backward to anonymize likes.

• Like 2
  • WJW locked this topic