[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Adam Schefter 8yrs on Twitter

tazinib1

Boy. How breaking NFL news has changed because of Twitter. There was a time I floated the idea here and got railroaded, laughed at and even ridiculed. 

Almost 7m followers and hands down the fastest breaking news source on the interwebs. 

We coulda been a contenda DD!!! :sigh:

42 minutes ago, kdko said:

Well, in regards to Schefter he's pretty much 100% factual

My comment was on all of twitter, since Taz was referencing all of Twitter and not just Schefter himself.

Plenty of garbage on Twitter, including from our politicians.

• Like 1

Well that's pretty easy to fix. You do have a choice on who to follow. My twitter feed is a mixture of Fantasy Football, beat reporters and players. I don't get much political stuff. But in reference to Schefter, not saying I would have had the same success cause that's just nuts, but I floated the idea of being the Huddle Twitter Rep and was shot down lol. It was massive blow to my already fragile ego. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/26/2017 at 1:26 PM, tazinib1 said:

Boy. How breaking NFL news has changed because of Twitter. There was a time I floated the idea here and got railroaded, laughed at and even ridiculed. 

Almost 7m followers and hands down the fastest breaking news source on the interwebs. 

We coulda been a contenda DD!!! :sigh:

I was too but pointed out I followed legitimate NFL writers not bloggers. I've been on since July 2008, I joined aftre that uprising in Iran when the govt couldn't shut down the protesters, videos kept getting out and was impressed by the skills of the protesters.

• Like 1