[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I Met Lee Corso...

SuperBalla

So...I wake up hung over from the most frustrating night in Baton Rouge since UAB beating LSU's ass at home. Brush the choppers, catch the morning Advocate and surprisingly they agreed our offense sucked...sucked bad. I say agree cause these sports writers in Baton Rouge don't have a clue. They refer to Bobby Hebert as the best QB in Saints history. My wife zombies down the hall and mumbles let's go to 10:30 church...so I agree cause we had been bad...

We show up 5...okay 10 minutes late and they are about to begin the reading at Catholic mass and an usher shovels me and my wife into a pew and this older guy on the end steps out and let's us in. I manage a sports store so I know stuff and I notice this older guy has on the new crappy shoes from spammers Air Flights ...I know I drank a shat load the night before but this old guy has got kicks that LeBron doesn't have yet.

I look over and this ain't just any old guy...this is the guy that actually picks LSU to win on National T.V. God bless his soul. Anyway...I am at the church where me and my wife said yep at...and I am chillin with Lee Corso...I had guys stopping me on the way out saying...was that "Kirk Corso?" ...I stare blankly, shaking my head and hiding a smile...then my brilliant wife replies..."Duh...even I knew that..."

Cool stuff eh? :D

Did you speak with him afterwards?

398169[/snapback]

Well I shook his hand and and said "Peace be with you". I wanted to talk about everything...I even was going to ask him to lunch...but I just respected his worship time you know? If only it had been in Denny's...

Well I shook his hand and and said "Peace be with you". I wanted to talk about everything...I even was going to ask him to lunch...but I just respected his worship time you know? If only it had been in Denny's...

398175[/snapback]

Whoa, impressive self-control there, dude. Or...either your hangover was making you mellow or you were afraid you might puke on his new shoes...

kinda like the time i went to the airport about 3-4 years ago to go to california from omaha, nebraska (YES im a husker) and i sit down at my gate and like 5-10 minutes later TOM OSBORNE comes and sits maybe 10 feet away. im like *** TOM! i wanted so badly to go over and say hi you rule or get an autograph or something, but he was reading a newspaper and 4531278 other people kept coming up to him and interupting his reading, so im like just give the guy some peace=\. so i left him alone and missed my ONLY opportunity to get dr. tom osbornes autograph or handshake. but it was still sweet. hes like a god here, when he walked through the airport everyones head just rose and watched him, it was crazy but kinda cool..in a weird way.

Whoa, impressive self-control there, dude.  Or...either your hangover was making you mellow or you were afraid you might puke on his new shoes...

398207[/snapback]

Well during Catholic mass you shake everyone's hand around you and say Peace be with you...that isn't my normal introduction...LOL. :D