[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Big 12 Embarassed

Sgt. Ryan

Hey UIG - what do the #s in your sigline mean?  I think I know who 54 is, but the others...?  And while we're here, since you're a CHI-town homer, will I be okay with TJones as my #2 RB all year? 

Thanks in advance for your help...

434620[/snapback]

Those are all the numbers that the Chicago Bears have retired.

Heck yeah Thomas Jones is a viable #2 all year! He's all they've got on offense. I feel he's finally found "his" team.

What exactly are you getting at here?  Am I missing something?  Are you under the assumption I don't know anything about Nebraska football?

434596[/snapback]

uh, so you said 'fat chance' that 'end of story' pans out to be true? good call. and yes, im under the "assumption" if you want to call it that, that you know nothing about nebraska football. i think your comments have proven that for me. :D

unless of course you DID mean to say 'fat chance' in regards to 'end of story', in which case my calling you a fool proves to be true. :D

Edited by Akfatha

uh, so you said 'fat chance' that 'end of story' pans out to be true? good call. and yes, im under the "assumption" if you want to call it that, that you know nothing about nebraska football. i think your comments have proven that for me.  :D

unless of course you DID mean to say 'fat chance' in regards to 'end of story', in which case my calling you a fool proves to be true.  :D

434971[/snapback]

You may want to try some better bait to put on your hook next time. Preferably in English. Jibberish is a language I don't speak.

You may want to try some better bait to put on your hook next time.  Preferably in English.  Jibberish is a language I don't speak.

435301[/snapback]

hmm, clearly you've got a good point. :D </sarcasm> :D

i guess those sooners DO know when to quit before they lose even more teeth B):D:DB)

Edited by Akfatha

hmm, clearly you've got a good point.  :D </sarcasm> :D

i guess those sooners DO know when to quit before they lose even more teeth  B)  :D  :D  B)

435395[/snapback]

On the contrary. I would love to have an educated discussion (heck, even a semi-educated discussion would be an upgrade with you) as to why the Oklahoma football program is far superior to that of Nebraska's. However, if your knowledge of football is limited to the 3rd grade bully taunting, then I don't have much to retort.

If you have such vast knowledge of the Nebraska program, I'd love to hear some legitimate reasons as to why you think they are so good.

I'll even give you your first bonus stat for Nebraska and see if you can build from there: Nebraska has had 40 Big 8 Championships versus Oklahoma's 36 and they've each claimed 2 Big 12 Championships. However, Oklahoma does have 1 Southwest Championship. Therefore, Nebraska leads Oklahoma overall 42 to 36.

If you state something like that, you may have a chance of actually creating a discussion. Now, that's your only "freebie". For the rest of the stats, you are going to have to ask your daddy if he can write them down on a piece of paper for you so you can actually hang out with the big people.

On the contrary.  I would love to have an educated discussion (heck, even a semi-educated discussion would be an upgrade with you) as to why the Oklahoma football program is far superior to that of Nebraska's.  However, if your knowledge of football is limited to the 3rd grade bully taunting, then I don't have much to retort. 

If you have such vast knowledge of the Nebraska program, I'd love to hear some legitimate reasons as to why you think they are so good.

I'll even give you your first bonus stat for Nebraska and see if you can build from there: Nebraska has had 40 Big 8 Championships versus Oklahoma's 36 and they've each claimed 2 Big 12 Championships.  However, Oklahoma does have 1 Southwest Championship.  Therefore, Nebraska leads Oklahoma overall 42 to 36. 

If you state something like that, you may have a chance of actually creating a discussion.  Now, that's your only "freebie".  For the rest of the stats, you are going to have to ask your daddy if he can write them down on a piece of paper for you so you can actually hang out with the big people.

435437[/snapback]

lol wow 40 big 8s to 36! good job winner. how many times has OU beaten nebraska in the past 15 years btw? SOONER PRIDE BABY! and uh, if i have to EXPLAIN to you, why nebraska is one of the top programs in college football...then you really have a problem. i think it's pretty obvious amongst college football fans that until solich we've been amongst the top every year (with a couple years under solich in there, 99 especially). if you want me to go 90 years back and remember a big 8 title from yesteryear which has completely zero relevance to TODAY, then i can surely do that for you. however saying neb has 40 big 8 titles compared to 36, really does nothing for me to bash a sooner. i guess a stat like that is what makes you a great huddler! keep up the good work porkchop. :D

If that's the game you want to play then here ya go:

Oklahoma: 3-0

Nebraska: 2-1

Run your mouth while can.  You've got just under 2 months before Oklahoma runs all over your beloved Cornlovers and you go back into hibernation.

436070[/snapback]

relevance today pertaining to Huskers/Sooners, but 2-1 is fine. you guys are such hicks, really. sorry guys but we're in the first year of our west coast! yall did great in your first year huh? you guys are just fools, apparently dont even understand that there's a time period before success comes, even though YOU just went through that a few years ago. keep trash talkin sooner boomers, ill take a quote from a movie and switch it up for you, AS I WALK THROUGH THE VALLEY OF THE SHADOW OF DEATH, I WILL FEAR NO F4GG0TS FROM NORMAN! Win, lose, or draw, I'm Husker Bred & in 100 years i'll be Husker Dead! Eat it up boys, if you can chew with your lack of teeth that is. and yes, i'll be here after november 13, win or lose. and uh, yes, i'll continue to trash talk...win or lose B)

:D:D

Edited by Akfatha

Won't that be a blow (no pun intended) to your ego?  Gettin' beat by a bunch of queers. :D  You're a manly man.

436498[/snapback]

not really, i dont have an ego :moon: just tells you what i think of the sooners. not like i think my huskers are unbeatable, like you all think (and thought in 03! :DB):yay: ) about the sooners! good luck on the year boys! when you lose to a team like you always do, make sure you dont disappear :moon:. im done w/ this thread, you're boring. ::D ::D :B)

can't wait til nebraska owns OU. . finally their fans will shut their fat , dispicible, ridiculous, shameful, pitiful, sad, disgusting mouths.

FINALLY. and then you'll appologize for your idiocy, or perhaps disappear like most people do every year when proven wrong. thanks for your input again, mr wizard.

Edited by mr. b00m

can't wait til nebraska owns OU. . finally their fans will shut their fat , dispicible, ridiculous, shameful, pitiful, sad, disgusting mouths.

FINALLY.  and then you'll appologize for your idiocy, or perhaps disappear like most people do every year when proven wrong. thanks for your input again, mr wizard.

437049[/snapback]

Yeah...none of the aforementioned will ever happen. Keep waiting......