[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What's Your Excuse This Time Kansas State 2000????

Bla Bla BLa

The PUZZYcats dropped like an old womans uterus (ha-ha-a-ha-ha)!!!

I'm CERTAIN you have a womanly excuse for this one.

Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!!!!!!!!!!!

LAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Bla Bla BLa

Guest aqualung
The PUZZYcats dropped like an old womans uterus (ha-ha-a-ha-ha)!!!

I'm CERTAIN you have a womanly excuse for this one.

Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!!!!!!!!!!!

LAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

406348[/snapback]

:D

No class.

Kansas State is favored by 13 over Fresno State. :eek:

Not only do I think the line is to high, I fear K-State may lose the game straight up.

This is another spot to take the points.

398626[/snapback]

Yeah, I'm sure KS2K's gonna make a lot of excuses. You guys are laughable.

Oklahomo has not been able to embarrass K-State for 15 years, check the scores.

OU SHOULD win in Manhattan they are #2 right now in the nation, if they do not then it's ANOTHER (35-7) embarassment for Oklahomo.

BTW, I think KSU is down this year and will lose to Fresno State next week.

389700[/snapback]

Looks like K-State knows his team well!!!! As for the excuses, every BIG 12 basher has came up with plenty of them. Bottom line in the BIG 12........bring your ass to Norman...and then kiss your ass goodbye!!!!!!

My man KS2K is down, as well as the whole Big12 this weekend, but I think the rumors of their death are greatly exaggerated. While my boys had a nice game at home vs. an overmatched CS Rams squad, I'm disappointed in the PAC10's overall showing too. Although if the lowly Beavers almost beat the mighty(?) LSU Tigers at HOME, for crying out loud, what does that say about the mighty SEC? And the stinkin Domers beat UM? To early to tell, but this one strange NCAA season so far...

And USC vs. Cal in a couple weeks is gonna be a real good one I think.....

Edited by Coffeeman

I do not respond to newbies that only show up when a team gets beat.

409392[/snapback]

I just log on to LAUGH AT YOU!!! :D (ha-ha-ha)

Here is my story: While perusing the huddle website one day, I ventured over to the College Football Forum out of curiousity, with hopes of discovering intelligent commentary on college football. Instead, I found laughable assertions by nudnik fans who can't even see beyond their pathetic WISHES AND DREAMS. Clearly they were incapable of objectivity on ANY issue. Leading this WACK-PACK was a guy who CONSTANTLY brags about a team with NO BALLS (i.e. Kansas State). His foolishness was soooo funny I nearly pissed my pants laughing. So FOR KICKS, I log onto this forum to LAUGH AT YOU AND YOUR PATHETIC DELUSIONS!!! :D (ha-ha-ha)

By the way - my team is Miami. Therefore, no need to brag. I'll just enjoy watching them win and I will DISCUSS college footbal with intelligent, INFORMED people who don't LIVE on a bulletin board to talk sheeat.

Oh yea.... I also sent some of my friends this way so that they can be entertained and LAUGH AT YOU!!! B) (ha-ha-ha)

Newbies RULE!!!

Big 12 SUCKS!!!

By the way - my team is Miami. Therefore, no need to brag. I'll just enjoy watching them win and I will DISCUSS college footbal with intelligent, INFORMED people who don't LIVE on a bulletin board to talk sheeat.

No need to brag?????? then convince your canes to come to Norman and you can watch in horror as they get their butts handed to em!!!!!!!

Why is it there are not any Cane fans willing to talk a little smack?????? afraid of the Consequences?????If the sooners lose then bring it... I'm a big boy I can handle it!!!!!!!!!! :D:D

No need to brag?????? then convince your canes to come to Norman and you can watch in horror as they get their butts handed to em!!!!!!!

Why is it there are not any Cane fans willing to talk a little smack?????? afraid of the Consequences?????If the sooners lose then bring it... I'm a big boy I can handle it!!!!!!!!!! :D  :D

410587[/snapback]

Nobody likes to eat crow so, Bla Bla BLa is doing the right thing by keeping his mouth shut. The Canes are playing in a much harder conference this year. They've lost some key players in Winslow, Taylor, Wilfork, etc... Gore is a gimp and Berlin is even worse. Plain and simple...The Canes have Rix's number but, they are not nearly as good as their 1-0 record would assume.

I'm going to assume that most of this post will go right over Bla Bla BLa's head. Most bandwagoners don't actually know too much about "their" teams. B)

Nobody likes to eat crow so, Bla Bla BLa is doing the right thing by keeping his mouth shut.  The Canes are playing in a much harder conference this year.  They've lost some key players in Winslow, Taylor, Wilfork, etc...  Gore is a gimp and Berlin is even worse.  Plain and simple...The Canes have Rix's number but, they are not nearly as good as their 1-0 record would assume.

I'm going to assume that most of this post will go right over Bla Bla BLa's head.  Most bandwagoners don't actually know too much about "their" teams.  :D

410722[/snapback]

Agreed. I think Virgina is the class of the ACC right now. I think Miami's defense and pure talent will win them alot of games this year but the lack of experience, especially at the skill positions, will be their un-doing. Berlin has to play better and the WR's have to start catching the ball, especially on 3rd down, for Miami to sustain their winning ways.

Not a ton of expectations going into the season, so a big win over FSU is a great start IMO.

Oct. 2nd will be a big game against Tech. after a couple of cupcakes. Not to mention back to back vs Carolina and NC State.