[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ohio State And Marshall !!!!!!

sacosud

WOW...another last second win in the "SHOE" Nugent kicks stadium tying record kick with 2 seconds left...I'm so glad kickers don't leave early..Holmes had 218 receiving and 2 long tds. This game looked alot like last years NC. State game.

They spread us out and quick bubble screens and outs then go across the middle

and it nearly worked!!!! Zwick looks like the second coming first half and looks like inexperienced freshmen the second. He threw 2 long deep interceptions into coverage back to back???? Lydell Ross the only back to run the ball all game???? before the game, pregame stated Pittman may have tweaked a hammie..but there is still Moe Hall and Eric Haw!!! but never seen...There is alot of work to be done before we can go down to NC State and think we can beat them...but Tressel finds a way to win!!!!! just find a way to win period!!!! not pretty but I'll take it!!! :D

Michigan loss to Notre Dame ouch!!!!! poor Ann Arbor!!!!! :D

OSU seems to have made a flip-flop this year. The offense looked pretty good and the defense was the weak link.

Whatup?

406617[/snapback]

That will be a rear event. The defense is much better than that but teams have caught on to OSU. You have to spread us out and run that "basketball football" offense. Marshall played if perfect They spread us out and threw early, then 2nd half ran more from the same sets.We are gonna see the same style of offesne next week. I was suprised that Marshall did not test us deep really. I think they attempted 1 really deep ball the whole game...but I figure was part of the gameplan they did not want to go deep out of fear from the rush I guess.

We lost Dustin Fox for at least 4 games with broken wrist. That is going to really

hurt OSU next week. Look for NC STATE to really test Youtby#26

OSU seems to have made a flip-flop this year. The offense looked pretty good and the defense was the weak link.

Whatup?

406617[/snapback]

The Defense was tired because the time of possession was in Marshall's favor by 10 minutes.