[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Kansas State 2000 Top 10 Breakdown

Kansas State 2000

Current Coaches Top 10

1 Southern California

They had a tough game vs. VT but that was the first game, teams play bad in week one sometimes. Rust Game. They have won 91-10 since then. The PAC-10 is down to two team USC & California. They must beat California & Notre Dame, if they do they are 12-0.

2 Oklahomo

They had some trouble at home in week one but again it was week one.

They torched a Houston team (by 50) that gave Miami a fight. They have won the last two 94-20. They are @ Texas and @ Oklahomo State. They may lose one of those games but I doubt it. They have a date with USC in the NC game.

3 Georgia

Marshall gave this team a fight at Georgia in week 3 and they scored late to beat South Carolina. They only beat Georgia Southern by 20 at Georgia. They play a pissed off LSU team this week and must play Tennessee, @Arkansas & @Auburn.

4 Miami (FL)

Oklahomo beats Houston by 50 and Miami beats them by 25. That tells me Miami is half as good as OU. :D Their schedule is very easy this year and they will end up 11-0. They will not make the NC game however as OU & USC will have less BCS points.

5 Texas

Texas found a way to get by Arkansas this time meaning they will have a one lose (OU) season again and a BCS berth. Their schedule is great, tough games are at home. Watch out for TT @ TT though.

6 Ohio State LOSS

This team will have two losses this year once Little 10 action starts (@Purdue & Michigan). They have taken a step back and teams like Purdue are on the rise and they play Purdue @ Purdue.

7 West Virginia LOSS

Look out for this team, they got by their second toughest game in beating Maryland. If they get by VT they will be undefeated. Their schedule is to weak though to get into the NC game.

8 Tennessee LOSS

Nice comeback win vs. Florida but the SEC is tough.

The Vols still must play Auburn, @Georgia, Alabama, @South Caroline, & Notre Dame. They have to tough of a schedule and will lose at least two.

9 California

This team all comes down to @USC ... they beat them last year BUT they will not this year. I'd be surprised if this team is not 10-1.

10 Auburn

Beat a weaker LSU team than last year. Must play @Tennessee & @ Alabama but they have Georgia at home. Must also play the SEC championship game. Nice team but will finish with at least one loss.

Bottom Line:

A BCS Nightmare?

I see FOUR possible undefeated teams at years end. :eek:

There are always upsets so it's unlikely we will have four but it is possible.

OU & USC are going to the show but if they drop the ball Miami (FLA) & Auburn or even California may be there to take their place.

Edited by Kansas State 2000

I'm a miami fan.

Berlin isnt that good, so I expect one loss minimum this year.

The defenese may be good enough though so we shall see.

Texas should not be ranked until they win a big game. I have never seen a school consistently come up so small.

Are you sure about that???  WOW!! :eek:

460359[/snapback]

abosolutely. They have only been to 1 Big 12 Championship game and Colorado kicked their ass in that game at Texas Stadium.

Last yr was the first chance they had, if OU had beaten KSU, they would have played Ohio St. Obviously the loss hurt the Sooners pride but not their recruiting, as Stoops was able to lure Adrian Peterson to OU by saying UT cant even get to a BCS game, let alone win the National Championship. Seemed to work as he is a Sooner today.

Edited by Sgt. Ryan

Current Coaches Top Teams

1 Southern California

The PAC-10 is down to two team USC & California. They must beat California & Notre Dame, if they do they are 12-0 and will play for the national championship.

2 Oklahomo

They are @ Texas and @ Oklahomo State. Oklahomo may lose one of those games.

3 Georgia

They destroyed a LSU team this week that is a shadow of it former self. They must play Tennessee, @Arkansas & @Auburn. It comes down to those games.

4 Miami (FL)

Their schedule is very easy this year and they will end up 11-0.

5 Texas

Texas found a way to get by Arkansas meaning they will have a BCS berth. Their schedule is great, toughest games are at home. Watch out for TT @ TT though.

6 California

This team all comes down to @USC ... I'd be surprised if this team is not 10-1.

7 Auburn

Beat a weak LSU team. Must play @Tennessee & @ Alabama but they have Georgia at home. Must also play the SEC championship game.

Bottom Line:

OU & USC are in position to go to the show but if they drop the ball Miami (FLA), Auburn, California or even Texas may be there to take their place.

abosolutely.  They have only been to 1 Big 12 Championship game and Colorado kicked their ass in that game at Texas Stadium. 

Last yr was the first chance they had, if OU had beaten KSU, they would have played Ohio St.  Obviously the loss hurt the Sooners pride but not their recruiting, as Stoops was able to lure Adrian Peterson to OU by saying UT cant even get to a BCS game, let alone win the National Championship.  Seemed to work as he is a Sooner today.

460804[/snapback]

LOL Peterson is carring the rock for OU.....do you really think Benson loses carries to a 18-19 yr old true freshman????? if AP goes to UT... :D

I think this is why he went to OU... three years and then hello first round and the $$$$$$$$$$ that goes with it!!!!!!!

• 2 months later...
A BCS Nightmare?

I see FOUR possible undefeated teams at years end. :eek:

There are always upsets so it's unlikely we will have four but it is possible.

OU & USC are going to the show but if they drop the ball Miami (FLA) & Auburn or even California may be there to take their place.

437892[/snapback]

I think I was fairly close in my predictions considering this is from September. :D

You were right about USC, OU and Texas.  that was it.

594794[/snapback]

Also that California would have only one lose.

Also that Auburn would be there to go to the NC game if OU or USC slipped up.

Also that Tenessee would have at least two losses.

Edited by Kansas State 2000