[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Kansas Jayhawks

melrich

What do you think of the direction of the Jayhawks program. Coach Mangino is from my hometown of New Castle, PA and we are all very proud of him. Went to the Tangerine Bowl last year as a guest of his and the teams. Real cool to hang out with the Jayhawks. They have great supporters. Root them in........looking forward to traveling to another Bowl Game this year. :D

Kansas is 2-1 now but their schedule is very tough. They will not make it to a bowl game this year. The very best case is listed below ... Kansas would be 5-6.

I say they end up 4-7.

Upcoming Schedule:

Sep 25 Texas Tech (Will probably lose)

Oct 2 @Nebraska LOSS

Oct 9 Kansas State LOSS

Oct 23 @Oklahoma LOSS

Oct 30 @Iowa State (Will probably win)

Nov 6 Colorado (Will probably lose)

Nov 13 Texas LOSS

Nov 20 @Missouri LOSS

Kansas is 2-1 now but their schedule is very tough. They will not make it to a bowl game this year. The very best case is listed below ... Kansas would be 5-6.

I say they end up 4-7.

Upcoming Schedule:

Sep 25 Texas Tech (Will probably lose)

Oct 2 @Nebraska LOSS

Oct 9 Kansas State LOSS

Oct 23 @Oklahoma LOSS

Oct 30 @Iowa State (Will probably win)

Nov 6 Colorado (Will probably lose)

Nov 13 Texas LOSS

Nov 20 @Missouri LOSS

440328[/snapback]

I dunno. That schedule is actually fairly easy. I'd say Oklahoma and Texas are the only two guaranteed losses. They are catching Nebraska at Memorial, but at a good time, still in the learning stages of the WCO, so that should be competitive. Texas Tech is awful, Kansas State is awful, Iowa State is awful, Colorado is decent and Missouri is awful.

I dunno. That schedule is actually fairly easy. I'd say Oklahoma and Texas are the only two guaranteed losses. They are catching Nebraska at Memorial, but at a good time, still in the learning stages of the WCO, so that should be competitive. Texas Tech is awful, Kansas State is awful, Iowa State is awful, Colorado is decent and Missouri is awful.

440477[/snapback]

So you're saying they will be 8-3??

No way in hell. The ultimate wet dream for KU would be two less than that. They could win 6 but no way do they win 8.

They could beat Texas Tech & Colorado and maybe one more plus the Iowa State win which gives them 6 wins max.

I think I know the BIG 12 quite well, there are upsets and I did think KU had a shot vs. Texas Tech ... but 30-11 at the half?? :eek:

If they win this game big and hold TT to under 28 points I may just change my mind and give them the 6 wins ... but no more.

TT has an awesome offense ... I guess Kansas has an awesome defense. :eek:

I'd still bet TT comes back ...

• 3 weeks later...