[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

OSU "We are looking horrible tonight"

sacosud

Our offense looks horrible!!!! I can not stand to hear around here how bad Lydell Ross is!!! It's not Ross as much as it's our O-Line..If not for Holmes punt return it would be 13-3!!! OSU caoaches have better light a fire under these guys second half or there could be a upset, beyond that I can not see us OSU playing this bad and beating Purdue or Michigan. LISTEN UP I BLEED SCALET AND GRAY but how long can we depend on special teams and Defense. I also think OSU thought they could roll into Evanston and whoop up on the Cats just throw the silver domes on and blow Northwestern out. Tress will have them fired up and I think that spread offesne will also be figured out by the Defense...But give Randy Walker credit he had his boys ready for this one!!! OHHH one more thing have you noticed The OHIO boys are the ones sticking it to u us Jeff Backes Mr. Ohio 5 years ago he put monster numbers up for Upper Arlington H.S. as a tailback from right here in Columbus and Philmore #9 is from Reynoldsburg which is really considered Columbus about 15 -20 mins from the Shoe!!!! GO figure...GO BUCKS Lets get ready for another one that will pull on the heart strings. GOTTA LOVE BEING A BUCKEYE FAN..they make u earn it!!!! :D

reload is when you change personel and don't miss a beat.  rebuild is when you change personel and you have major issues.

OSU will probably win this game, but they did not reload, they are clearly rebuilding, and the d is keeping them in games again this yr.

457855[/snapback]

Whatever, you get the idea. BTW Sgt. Ryan, I know what a big fan you are, but you don't have to respond to EVERY OSU post. :D

Guys calm down just a message board.... not like you can take it outside... OSU will be back...just take it easy...I just hope OSU players and fans just take a chill pill win with class and lose with class.

457943[/snapback]

Well said. I also agree with what you said earlier, this was bound to happen. Northwestern wanted this, OSU seemed to just show up, figuring that would be enough. Not this time. Hopefully this will light some sort of fire under them for the remainder. Would definetly have been less surprised had it been at Purdue, Iowa or even at home against Wisconsin. But better now than 11/20.