[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Top NFL Prospects next year

bigbadwolf

So who do you think can make an impact as a future FF player in the NFL?

Mark Clayton?

Cedric Benson?

Blaylon Edward? (sp?)

Any college fanactics want to share thier opinions? This kinda info is useful, especially in keeper leagues.

Edited by bigbadwolf

I'd imagine Wisconsin's Anthony Davis will be a first-day pick - a little on the short side (5'8") but he weighs over 200 lbs and can run anywhere you'd like him to. Might slide due to injury concerns - which are bunk; he was healthy in '01 and '02, had a lingering ankle injury last year, and a freak eye injury that kept him out for 3 1/2 games this year.

Dunno which of Minnesota's backs are seniors or are considering coming out, but Maroney and Barber III are f*cking studs.

Who is Matt Jones?

465274[/snapback]

QB Arkansas

6-7 250 runs a legit 4.5 40 and is in the top 10 in sec in rushing. Last I heard he is second in passing. He has average arm strength and accuracy but, well, watch an Arkansas game, trust me, you'll see.

I really don't think he will go before the third round but he could be an impact player if he goes into the right system.

I also am not a razorback fan but after living in arkansas for the last two ears and watching him a lot I can say that he might be the best college football player ive ever seen.

Edited by polksalet

QB Arkansas

6-7 250 runs a legit 4.5 40 and is in the top 10 in sec in rushing. Last I heard he is second in passing. He has average arm strength and accuracy but, well, watch an Arkansas game, trust me, you'll see.

I really don't think he will go before the third round but he could be an impact player if he goes into the right system.

I also am not a razorback fan but after living in arkansas for the last two ears and watching him a lot I can say that he might be the best college football player ive ever seen.

465286[/snapback]

polksalet is right, Jones is the man, whatever position he plays. I think Ronnie Brown will be a good pro RB.

Cedric Benson could be a better pro than collegiate as most players are once they leave Mack Brown.  :D

466940[/snapback]

I dont think Benson is all that.

BTW whats my boy brandon jones doing this year?

QB Arkansas

465286[/snapback]

I agree. This guy is a freak. What position will he play? He looks like he could play defensive end! I wonder if he will be drafted as such becasue of his arm strength?