[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

an OSU fans opinion

cincy slammers

yes i am a buckeye fan and i'll be the first to admit that this is a down year. as far as the best team in the country is concerned i am really not sure.

ou beats texas and only scores 12 against a suspect d . yet they hold ut scoreless.

usc beats a very good cal team but still didn't look good

georgia was an embarrassment

auburn is the team in the sec

big ten looks very bad

miami has no qb

not sure what to take from this but okla looks good running but don't think white is nearly as effective this year

usc is very hard to read

auburn is going to be very hard to beat

no big ten team will be there

miami will make it by default

i think ou will end up playing auburn for the title. not here to argue just posting my opinions.

Um Texas had the 3rd best D in the country coming into today. I doubt those 12 points is going to move them outside the top 10.

Auburn has alot of tests remaining, but they do look better than USC thus far. Just not sure anyone in the Wac-10 remaining is good enough to play with USC's 3rd string, and that includes Arz St.

Most folks are not looking at the big picture with OU. They ran the ball with such ease, why pass. Oh well, next week KSU and revenge game for last yrs embarassment in the Big 12 Championship game.

Overall, nice analysis.

yes i am a buckeye fan and i'll be the first to admit that this is a down year. as far as the best team in the country is concerned i am really not sure.

ou beats texas and only scores 12 against a suspect d . yet they hold ut scoreless.

usc beats a very good cal team but still didn't look good

georgia was an embarrassment

auburn is the team in the sec

big ten looks very bad

miami has no qb

not sure what to take from this but okla looks good running but don't think white is nearly as effective this year

usc is very hard to read

auburn is going to be very hard to beat

no big ten team will be there

miami will make it by default

i think ou will end up playing auburn for the title.  not here to argue just posting my opinions.

473940[/snapback]

Not bad - for a newbie.

:D

Not bad - for a newbie. 

:D

474262[/snapback]

Part Deaux. Thanks to an attack of the OOPs, ***it, what did I just hit ....

Usc is a tough read. Something tells me that they are going to walk on coals all year. They should win out ... but I would not want to wager money on it. Somedays they play like today, and others they play like the did versus Stanford. Leinart and Bush will have to keep it going for them to be BCS bound.

OU ( after today), controls its own destiny. They most easily can win out and get there ....

Aubarn. No way jose. They have to go to UGA in a couple of weeks. That should take care of any hopes that they have. Their wax wings will melt soon enough IMO. Too many tough games left to count them in ...

Big 10 top 2 ( Mich, OSU ) are out of play this year. Too much rebuilding going on ...

Miami will be on the outside looking in again. Either way, they dont have enough to contend with either USC/OU...

My scenario :

OU wins out ... gets Autobid to NC

USC keeps it going ....

Barn loses to UGA..

UGA wins SEC

Miami gets upset..

USC/OU in the orange bowl for the big enchilada. OU wins 24-14....