[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

KSU Wildcats

PatrickL

is this a fluke or do they have a chance?

489430[/snapback]

Fluke NO, it's only a matter of time before this OVER-Hyped team gets dealt a loss, interesting thought, i think K State just lost to Kansas last week and Kansas was beat by Northwestern :D It's a small world after all. B)

O Who? :D

Fluke NO, it's only a matter of time before this OVER-Hyped team gets dealt a loss, interesting thought, i think K State just lost to Kansas last week and Kansas was beat by Northwestern  :D  It's a small world after all. B)

O Who? :D

489447[/snapback]

Are you still talking? Good to hear your rootin' for a Big 12 team!

is this a fluke or do they have a chance?

489430[/snapback]

Any given Saturday anyone has a shot. Who'd have thought OS Who would have lost back to back games, one to an unranked team Northwestern, and the other at home at the shoe. Well, I did. :D:DB)

OU is killing themseleves with penalties. Roughing the kicker, personal fouls, etc.

K-State really hurt themselves with the Meier fumble which resulted in a OU TD.

K-State needs to play solid to turn their season around. I'm happy to see them playing tough and stopping Peterson as they are. They need to get more pressure on White to have a chance to keep it close.

OU will still win this game and may do so running away but the Wildcats are showing me something for the first time this year. Hopefully that results in a run of the schedule again after todays game.

This game should be a building block for the rest of the season.

That kinda sums up every game when OS Who stole a Title.  :D

489579[/snapback]

THEY WON BABY!! and i was there, it could have been 3 to 2 for all i care a W is a W which meant a National Title

What happened win ""went to the title game last year and got embarrassed? I bet you would have only wished they could play a tight game like the BUCKS! :D

O who probably will win the game, but only to bet upset any given Saturday, this team smells of OVER - RATED! If no team in the Big 12 can take 'em down , I GUARENTEE!!!! as i did last season they will disappoint BIG TIME in the bowls.

THEY WON BABY!! and i was there, it could have been 3 to 2 for all i care a W is a W  which meant a National Title

What happened win ""went to the title game last year and got embarrassed? I bet you would have only wished they could play a tight game like the BUCKS! :D

O who probably will win the game, but only to bet upset any given Saturday, this team smells of OVER - RATED!  If no team in the Big 12 can take 'em down , I GUARENTEE!!!! as i did last season they will disappoint BIG TIME in the bowls.

489599[/snapback]

Your guarantees thus far.

Georgia plays for the Title, Wrong.

Adrian Peterson couldnt carry M Claretts jock. Wrong.

Texas would beat OU. Wrong.

So lets sum this up, you root for a Athena team, are wrong every time you open your mouth as proven above. What the F*ck do you know. Your a mouth with no substance. You throw Athena on the wall and hope something sticks.

F'n clueless piece of Athena, who will continue to make an ass out of himself arguing facts he has no clue about.

keep up the good work douchebag. F'n tool :D

Your guarantees thus far. 

Adrian Peterson couldnt carry M Claretts jock.  Wrong. 

:D Best RB in the country B):D He couldn't carry my jock!

Can someone please answer a question for me?

Why is it regardless of what the topic is ,or what forum you visit, when OU is mentioned this TOOL, SGT. Ryan pops up like a bad case of herpies?

If that's not bad enough, the herpies spread and redirects it's attention not on the topic rather it tries to belittle all other teams and conferences.

I just have one thing to say, Sarge stop being a herpies virus, because some of us carry Liquid Nitrogen :D

:D Best RB in the country B)  :D  He couldn't carry my jock!

Can someone please answer a question for me?

Why is it regardless of what the topic is ,or what forum you visit, when OU is mentioned this TOOL, SGT. Ryan pops up like a bad case of herpies?

If that's not bad enough, the herpies spread and redirects it's attention not on the topic rather it tries to belittle all other teams and conferences.

I just have one thing to say, Sarge stop being a herpies virus, because some of us carry Liquid Nitrogen :D

489635[/snapback]

So if you cant compete intellectually you start to lie. Where did I ever, ever say Adrian Peterson is the best RB in the country. I simply said hes better than that piece of Athena scum who wore his jersey backwards in interviews after the game. Better than that fragile piece of Athena who missed games when OS WHo needed a running game.

For the record, Im certainly not saying Peterson is not, but show me once, where I said hes the best in the country thus far. Peterson is currently 2nd in the ESPN vote, for the Heisman behind QB Kyle Orton of Purdue. Besides Cher, OU is my team, and I love to talk about them. A better question would be, Why are you stuck on OU's nuts like a Wh*re at the Bunny Ranch? Cause your team couldnt beat Northwestern, your life is over. Sure sounds like it :D

Edited by Sgt. Ryan

Listen guys ... just because K-State always plays OU tough does not mean anyone else can or will beat them this year.

Ask an OU fan who has been the toughest team to play and they will say Kansas State. During OU's national championship year (2000) KSU lost by 1 and 3 points to OU.

OU & KSU are similar and know each other very well as OU has KSU's former coaches.

KSU plays them tough everyone else losses to them bad.

Edited by Kansas State 2000

Listen guys ... just because K-State always plays OU tough does not mean anyone else can or will beat them this year.

Ask an OU fan who has been the toughest team to play and they will say Kansas State. During OU's national championship year (2000) KSU lost by 1 and 3 points to OU.

OU & KSU are similar and know each other very well as OU has KSU's former coaches.

KSU plays them tough everyone else losses to them bad.

489655[/snapback]

you got that right. I didnt say Athena this week, as I knew this game would be tougher than most imagined.

Congrats Sarge ... another good fight.

K-State has turned the corner now and the BIG 12 still has a national championship contender so all is well.

489676[/snapback]

I think you meant to say PRETENDER didn't you? :D

KSU fumbles 1st and goal in first half O who goes down and scores, and they called us LUCKIES??

This team will need many more bounces than we did in our championship year, this D SUCKS!!

National Champion O who :DB):D

Now that's funny!! :D

Congrats Sarge ... another good fight.

K-State has turned the corner now and the BIG 12 still has a national championship contender so all is well.

489676[/snapback]

Thanks KSU, Okie St in Stillwater is going to be very difficult. The Big 12 is just loaded this yr. KSU on a down year pushed OU to the very end. KSU has a nice offense returning next yr.

Thanks KSU,  Okie St in Stillwater is going to be very difficult.  The Big 12 is just loaded this yr.  KSU on a down year pushed OU to the very end.  KSU has a nice offense returning next yr.

489704[/snapback]

Look out for A&M @A&M as well ... I think you beat them but OU better come to play.

Talk about returning ... I know OU has a lot of seniors this year ... will they be able to reload?

I think you meant to say PRETENDER didn't you? :D

KSU fumbles 1st and goal in first half O who goes down and scores, and they called us LUCKIES??

This team will need many more bounces than we did in our championship year, this D SUCKS!!

National Champion O who  :D  B)  :D

Now that's funny!! :D

489703[/snapback]

LOL, still livin in the past arent you Cher. OU gave a TD to KSU on teh INT return for a TD, and still won by 10. No offense to KSU, but OU came out in the 2nd half and forced its will running the ball with peterson and the ball game was over. OU hasnt needed any lucky bounces in its 6 wins thus far. If you want to compare OS Who BS season, it was a every week occurance in the weakest BCS conference in the country that year and this.

BTW< Im flattered you cant be creative and find your own name for my Sooners. You have to copy mine for OS Who. Also, I suppose that inbreed education taught you to spell the as thee. Nice username idiot.

Look out for A&M @A&M as well ... I think you beat them but OU better come to play.

Talk about returning ... I know OU has a lot of seniors this year ... will they be able to reload?

489708[/snapback]

OU loses 3/5s of its OL, White, Clayton and Jones. But Thompson takes over at QB, Travis Wilson returns, as does Adrian Peterson :D

On Defense, OU loses Mitchell, Nicholson, and Cody. But I think they just reload on d year in year out. Obviously White and Clayton are the big loses to graduation next year.

BTW ...

:D Hey Texas,

At least WE scored.

K-State

:D

489719[/snapback]

LOL,

Heading out myself. My work here is done. I rooted my Sooners to victory and I once again made a fool out of that douchebag OS Who. Nice days work. B)

Edited by Sgt. Ryan

I am no Oklahomo fan but I will say it:

ADRIAN PETERSON IS THE BEST RB IN COLLEGE FOOTBALL.

He is a true freshmen with all of what, 6 games under his belt. And he already has 6- 100 yard games. And he isnt even the starter? Oh yes, he will be playing on Sundays in a couple years...

I am no Oklahomo fan but I will say it:

ADRIAN PETERSON IS THE BEST RB IN COLLEGE FOOTBALL.

He is a true freshmen with all of what, 6 games under his belt.  And he already has 6- 100 yard games.  And he isnt even the starter?  Oh yes, he will be playing on Sundays in a couple years...

489793[/snapback]

Note: He only averaged 3.6 yards per carry vs. Kansas State.

He's still going to be great though.