[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

KSU Wildcats

PatrickL

LOL,

Heading out myself.  My work here is done.  I rooted my Sooners to victory and I once again made a fool out of that douchebag OS Who.  Nice days work.  :D

489722[/snapback]

:DB)

Pri. Benjamin, if you'd could only see outside yourself, you'd see the only fool that is made out by comments you make is yourself. :D

O who? :D did you copyright that name yourself? B) fits you to a TEE! :yay:

LOL, still livin in the past arent you Cher.  OU gave a TD to KSU on teh INT return for a TD, and still won by 10.  No offense to KSU, but OU came out in the 2nd half and forced its will running the ball with peterson and the ball game was over.  OU hasnt needed any lucky bounces in its 6 wins thus far.  If you want to compare OS Who BS season, it was a every week occurance in the weakest BCS conference in the country that year and this. 

I only refer to the past, to make an A** out of you, IDIOT!!

Oh, OU will kill LSU :D

Oh, KSU will kill OSU :D

Oh, the big 12 is the best conference in the NCAA B):D Now, that is hilarious :DB):yay::moon::moon::moon::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

The mighty LIL 12 got a ROYAL beat down last bowl season, 8 teams.

2 Wins by T.Tech and Nebraska :yay:

6 Losses an OVER-RATED OU team that didn't belong in the game (only people outside OU understand this fact) gets man handled.The big 12 champ gets it from OSU.

Now those are facts! JACK!! :yay:

I have to put you in your place when you talk you SMACK about the LIL 12 being all that and a bag of cheese :yay:

Fact is they WILL disappoint this year ...... AGAIN!!

Please BCS committee, don't let O who get another chance to look like school girls among men this year. :yay:

Thsi traitor is still living in the past. Its 2004 ass wipe. Last yr is last yr. Lets talk about this yr, and OS Who getting their ass kicked for the 3rd consecutive week. Question is will they win again this yr.

Your 3rd grade inbreed education who doesnt know how to spell the, and isnt creative enough to think a nickname for himself, just uses what the world calls his school adn drops the S.

I love it, OU is ranked #2 in the country, OS Who isnt ranked and this idiot piece of Athena, jumps off the OS Who bandwagon onto whoever wins the SEC. You deserved to be ridiculed every day of your life for being a traitor, fair weather fan.