[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Adrian Peterson

Meat Face

do you think he's more Walker-esque than Peterson?

I'll keep my eye on him.

edit: and nobody one-up's Herschel until they get more than 5259 rushing yards in 3 college seasons. bam! And Walker scored 15 TDs and gained 1,616 yards as a *freshman*. What's scary is that he did all that ***despite sitting out 11 quarters*** due to injury or Dooley's courtesy to vanquished opponents.

on second thought, NOBODY is the next Herschel Walker.

Edited by Meat Face

ah..... NO !!, that would be Danny Ware outta Georgia, first TRUE freshman RB ever to start at Georgia, that one ups Herschel :D

490013[/snapback]

You f*ckin idiot. ware couldnt carry Petersons jock, That isnt even a legitimate argument. nobody is saying Ware is even a Heisman contender. Now after Purdue losing, Peterson has got to be the front runner for the award.

This traitor, welcher, fair feather OS Who fan turned whoever wins the SEC fan isnt worth the air he breaths.

Ware is decent for a freshman. Peterson may just be the best back in the country. There I said it now OS Who, lying piece of crap.

Interesting stats thus far

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncaa/clubhouse?collegeId=61

coming into todays games

Ware 63 carries 349 rush yds 5.5 YPC 4 TDs in 5 games

today Ware had 24 carries for 127 and 0 TDs

thus far in 6 total games

Ware has 87 carries, 476 yds and 4 TDs

Peterson on the other hand

coming into todays game

Peterson had 119 carries, 771 yds, 6.5 YPC 6 TDs in 5 games

today had 36 carries for 130

Peterson on the year has 154 carries, for 911 yds and 6 TDs

And some idiot thinks Ware is the next Herschel Walker. :D:D

Man thsi idiot is wrong again. When are you ever right about predicting anything. Its easy to say what happened last yr after it happened, but this is thei yr, and this Opraher is 0-4 in predictions thus far.

OU beat Texas

GA wont be getting to the Championship game.

Peterson has twice the back M Clarett is

Now Ware is the next Herschel Walker.

Lets go OS Who, argue some more about THIS yr Cher. You can't. You spread your ass everytime you open you mouth. you take the double penetration every weekend, B) .

ah..... NO !!, that would be Danny Ware outta Georgia, first TRUE freshman RB ever to start at Georgia, that one ups Herschel :D

490013[/snapback]

Hmmm Danny Ware (true freshman, 19) 24 for 127 rushing, 2 for 21 receiving, and ZERO TD's.

Thomas Brown (true freshman, 18) 17 for 122 rushing & 1 TD, 4 for 86 receiving & 1 TD. Looks like ware better watch the F out.... he might lose his job!!!!!!!!

Did your parents abuse you when you were young__ like dropping your on your head and s h i t!!!!!!!! :D:DB)

No way a freshman wins the heisman, even if he runs for 2500 yds and 35 tds they still wont give it to him.

However look at this stat line

R. McNeal, QB

19-25, 300 yds

2 TDs

14 Rush, 86 yds, 2 TDs

If the ags win the big 12 he could very well win the heisman.

490013[/snapback]

How do I use the ignore feature again. I don't mind having a heated discussion with somebody who can actually hold and intelligent debate. However, this 2nd grade, no fact, let's see who we can pi$$ off today garbage is just that: garbage. If I want to respond to ignorants like this, I'll head over to Yahoo and see what's going on over there.

Seriously, look up the word "dignity" in the dictionary, read it, and try to apply it to your everyday life. You've been knocking the Big 12 for the past bit, you've finally realized that Ohio State couldn't beat Baylor this year, and now you're rooting for an SEC team because you grew up in crawdad land and you'd really like to cheer for a winning team? Once you've looked "dignity" up, then move on to "integrity".