[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The OS Whos's?

LiL10(s)ArEaJoKe

Nice showing by them Agg's!!!!! good to see the other OS who lose one.

Dam OU vs A&M at College Station might just be the "line in the sand" game for OU. A&M looked dam good tonight. That McNeil kid is a stud... 300 yds in the air, 80+ on the ground and accounts for 4 td's dam... is there college fantasy football????

Oh and not to forget about the main, almighty luckeyes (OS who) :D:DB) dam thats 3 losses so far will they win again!!!!!!!

well "TheOhioState" will they?????????????????

Nice showing by them Agg's!!!!! good to see the other OS who lose one.

Dam OU vs A&M at College Station might just be the "line in the sand" game for OU. A&M looked dam good tonight. That McNeil kid is a stud... 300 yds in the air, 80+ on the ground and accounts for 4 td's dam... is there college fantasy football????

Oh and not to forget about the main, almighty luckeyes (OS who)  :D  :D  B) dam thats 3 losses so far will they win again!!!!!!!

well "TheOhioState" will they?????????????????

490333[/snapback]

Haven't you heard? Since, OSU lost AGAIN, he's an SEC / Georgia fan now. :D

Hey it's the THREE AMIGOS.......OLAY :D

And......I ask this question AGAIN on behalf of all the Huddlers.....Do you guys do EVERYTHING together :DB)

O who?

National title goes to the SEC again, and if i were any of you three IDIOTS, i'd be praying right now, O who loses before that get WAXED..........AGAIN :D:D

McNeil does indeed look like the real deal. I am still adjusting to this new A&M football. McNeil is the first real QB that A&M has had since I have been following them. Oh I believe they have had a couple blue-chippers in the past but were never able to develop them ... mainly because A&M had the Wrecking Crew defense and just enough offense (running the ball) to stay in the game.

I'd say the last QB we had that could actually throw the ball was Murray. Bucky was more of an option guy.

Anyway it is refreshing to see A&M score more than 3 to 10 points against some quality opponents.

I like Fran :D