[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What a difference a QB makes...

Vote Quimby2

The Noles look a hell of alot better now. I was curious how Sexton would look against a pretty good team. Rix, better never start for us again :D . It pains me to think about that scUM game with Sexton in there B) . Oh well, not much you can do about it now. Besides I'm just happy to see the Noles looking like their old familiar selves again it's been a while. :D

The Noles look a hell of alot better now. I was curious how Sexton would look against a pretty good team. Rix, better never start for us again :D . It pains me to think about that scUM game with Sexton in there B) . Oh well, not much you can do about it now. Besides I'm just happy to see the Noles looking like their old familiar selves again it's been a while.  :D

492075[/snapback]

Rix was an interesting study. I could never figure out what was the matter with him. Talk about nerves under pressure . Maybe he needs to hire Phil Mickelson's sports psychiatrist.

Its really amazing ( from the outside looking in) how Bowden kept him in there for as long as he did. Being loyal to your starter is one thing, but when that starter cannot get the job done then it is time for someone else to get a shot.

Rix was an interesting study. I could never figure out what was the matter with him. Talk about nerves under pressure . Maybe he needs to hire Phil Mickelson's sports psychiatrist.

Its really amazing ( from the outside looking in) how Bowden kept him in there for as long as he did. Being loyal to your starter is one thing, but when that starter cannot get the job done then it is time for someone else to get a shot.

492126[/snapback]

Bowden is notorius for leaving guys in there too long....that goes for his coaching staff too. The next time he fires a coach will be the first time.

btw, Bowden announced today that :bigshock: Sexton is the starting QB for good.

Also, Betia sucks. He missed another kick, when the game was close (2-0). He made at least one later, but the game was well in hand by then. The next time Betia makes a curcial kick.....

Bowden is notorius for leaving guys in there too long....that goes for his coaching staff too. The next time he fires a coach will be the first time.

Also, Betia sucks. He missed another kick, when the game was close (2-0). He made at least one later, but the game was well in hand by then. The next time Betia makes a curcial kick.....

492179[/snapback]

like I said, I am not an FSU fan, but it didnt take a Noles dye hard to notice that folks werent happy with Rix's situational ineptness.

Maybe that is the answer that FSU fans are looking for.

I watched the Noles game on Sat. night and I am glad a Canes fan that Sexton was not the QB in the first game. The Canes won because of Rix and I don't think Miami could have beaten the Noles on Sat.

492179[/snapback]

Glad to hear about Sexton. Not surprising after how well he played.

Cmoore, we've talked about Betia a number of times and the guy is just worthless when a kick matters.

Rix is by far the best QB in college when it comes to QB physical ability. Too bad he's dumb as a box of rocks and gets shaken way to easily.

I agree. Had Wyatt been the 'Noles QB since the beginning of the season, they would be involved in the OU / USC debates that are currently going on. I am more concerned about a Wyatt led FSU than I ever was about USC.