[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

All-Time Conference Records

Kansas State 2000

I was just curious if you guys from the various conferences knew the records of the teams in your conferences. The all-time conference records, meaning games in conference only.

All-Time Big 12 Conference records

Nebraska 51-17

Kansas State 50-18

Texas 50-18

Oklahoma 45-23

Colorado 40-28

Texas A&M 40-28

Texas Tech 37-31

Oklahoma State 29-39

Missouri 27-41

Iowa State 18-50

Kansas 16-52

Baylor 5-61

Edited by Kansas State 2000

Is this another ploy for Kansas State 2000 to bring up a bunch of handpicked stats to try to fool us into believing that Kansas State is historically better than they actually are? Historically, Texas is the only current Big 12 school that OU has a losing record against and OU is narrowing that gap via a 6-3-1 with the last 10 matchups with the Longhorns.

OU All-Time vs. current Big 12 schools

Kansas State (1908-2004): 67-17-4 (79%)

Nebraska (1912-2004): 40-37-3 (52%)

Texas (1900-2004): 39-55-5 (42%)

Okay, I'll give you the Big 12 Championship last year. Props to you and your Wildcats. However, I would venture to say that according to All-Time records, OU owns Kansas State. :D

Obviously Oklahoma owned K-State in the old Big-8 but we are now in the BIG 12 and no one has played OU tougher than K-State since the BIG 12's inception.

The above conference records are correct, remember OU did not have a good team in the BIG 12 until 2000. Go check their records from BIG 12 year one until 1999.

You Oklahoma Oprahers are crazy ... this is not a thread about Oklahoma it's about conferences.

512028[/snapback]

Yet you didn't think twice about getting this "jab" in:

Obviously Oklahoma owned K-State in the old Big-8 but we are now in the BIG 12 and no one has played OU tougher than K-State since the BIG 12's inception.

The above conference records are correct, remember OU did not have a good team in the BIG 12 until 2000. Go check their records from BIG 12 year one until 1999.

511609[/snapback]

Get real KState2000. We can read you like a book. You've been around for how long. If you really cared about what the other conference records were, you could have just gone to the other conference websites. I stand by my original post when I stated that this is a ploy by which you have handpicked stats to overexaggerate KState's "success". You can't BS a BSer.

you got that right.  I didnt say Athena this week, as I knew this game would be tougher than most imagined.

489701[/snapback]

You admitted here that K-State can keep Sgt. Ryan quiet the week of the OU/KSU game. Enough said there.

Thanks KSU,  Okie St in Stillwater is going to be very difficult.  The Big 12 is just loaded this yr.  KSU on a down year pushed OU to the very end.  KSU has a nice offense returning next yr.

489704[/snapback]

Make up your mind is K-State going to be good or are they done ... geeezzz.