[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

That didnt take long

Sgt. Ryan

If wisconsin wins out, and Michigan wins out, they will both be in the bcs. That being said, someone above would have to lose, or those computer geeks numbers

change something. Look at last week, Every knows it should have been Oklahoma and Usc as 1 and2. But Miami was ahead of them. Theres alot that can happen, Wisconsin has a couple tough games ahead, Minny and Iowa. Michigan could lose

to Michigan St, and even Ohio St. Those games regardless of records are always tough games. I personally am not to worried about our home games, but that 1 in columbus worries me alittle. Fresh Qb and Rb, thats a big stage for true freshman.

Sarge you should know, u dont exactly have an easy game this week, Your on the road against your state rival, Im not saying your sooners are going to lose, but it would not surprise me. This year seems a little different then most, alot of undefeated teams, but once this plays out, I think it will all change. Then theres those conference chapionships, which always seems to change things. Which I hope some day, the big10 and pac10 final do.

This debate on which conference is better or worse, who knows, I dont know what they base this stuff on, I dont beleive bowl games truely are a good measureing stick. Some teams play close to home, (Usc in the rose bowl) some texas team in the alamo bowl. Last year the big12 was suppose to be the best conference, but got waxed in bowl games, Lsu played in there back yard. I remember every bigten

team was an underdog going into the bowls but 1. But went 4-3.

This could happen, although I doubt it wisconsin runs the table, and plays for the National championship. Try to have a open mind, everyone loves there team as much as the next guy. I could throw all kinds of stats,tradition,etc.. out there,but it is all pointless. Everyone thinks they know more then the next guy, Maybe you could help me figure out the Nfl. My beloved lions cant win a road game in like 3yrs

and are 3-0 this year on the road. Alanta has the best run defense in the Nfl, and get destroyed last week in Kc. Heres the best 1. Boston is down 0-3 to the yankees

and win 4 striaght. Never done before in baseball. Opinions are great, but the name calling to someone u dont even know, come on. Good luck this week, those in state rivals are never easy.

Wow!! Just check out the big12, That north division is in pretty rough shape. Does the big12 championship game winner get an automatic bid. If thats the case, and a North team wins like last year. Holy ***!!! Thats ugly

516280[/snapback]

Yes the BIG 12 championship game winner does get an automatic BCS bowl bid.

Each team in the BIG 12 North is within one game of the lead in the division.

Oklahoma will play the winner of the Kansas State vs. Missouri game in the BIG 12 Championship Game IMO. It will all come down to that game as long as KSU gets by Texas Tech this Saturday.

NOTE - If Nebraska gets a win this week vs. Missouri they will still lose to Oklahoma leading to the same record as KSU with KSU having the head-to-head tie breaker.

Here is my North Division predictions:

Kansas State 3-4 (1-3)

Texas Tech win

@Missouri win

@Colorado win

Iowa State win

7-4 (5-3)

Missouri 4-3 (2-2)

@Nebraska win

Kansas State Loss

Kansas win

@Iowa State win

7-4 (5-3)

Nebraska 4-3 (2-2)

Missouri Loss

@Iowa State win

@Oklahoma Loss

Colorado win

6-5 (4-4)

Kansas 3-4 (1-3)

@Iowa State win

Colorado win

Texas Loss

@Missouri Loss

5-6 (3-5)

Colorado 4-3 (1-3)

Texas Loss

@Kansas Loss

Kansas State Loss

@Nebraska Loss

4-7 (1-7)

Iowa State 3-4 (1-3)

Kansas Loss

Nebraska Loss

@Kansas State Loss

Missouri Loss

3-8 (1-7)

Edited by Kansas State 2000

Oklahoma will play the winner of the Kansas State vs. Missouri game in the BIG 12 Championship Game IMO. It will all come down to that game as long as KSU gets by Texas Tech this Saturday.

NOTE - If Nebraska gets a win this week vs. Missouri they will still lose to Oklahoma leading to the same record as KSU with KSU having the head-to-head tie breaker.

Here is my North Division predictions:

Kansas State 3-4 (1-3)

Texas Tech win

@Missouri win

@Colorado win

Iowa State win

7-4 (5-3)

Missouri 4-3 (2-2)

@Nebraska win

Kansas State Loss

Kansas win

@Iowa State win