[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Top 20 Schools by Current NFL Player Numbers

Kansas State 2000

I found this interesting ... Top 20 schools by current players in the NFL.

Florida State - 49

Ohio State - 46

Miami (Fla.) - 45

Florida - 44

Georgia - 44

Tennessee - 44

Michigan - 42

Notre Dame - 40

Penn State -38

Kansas State - 36 :D

LSU - 36

Nebraska - 36

Auburn - 33

Texas A&M - 33

USC - 30

Colorado - 29

Arizona State - 29

Washington - 29

Virginia Tech - 28

Alabama - 27

Notables:

Texas - 26

UCLA - 26

Oklahoma - 19 :eek:

Source

Any big school is going to have a thug or two in it's history.  :D

514090[/snapback]

Agreed, but Sherril at Ms State used to joke about recruiting all of the tough kids out of MS.

Didnt Miami have a convicted felon on their recruit signee list this year? Or was that FSU?

Didnt Miami have a convicted felon on their recruit signee list this year? Or was that FSU?

514200[/snapback]

Willie Williams, UM recruit, has been arrested 11 times. I think FSU or UF booted him when they found out about his record, but UM had no problems with him.

Agreed, but Sherril at Ms State used to joke about recruiting all of the tough kids out of MS.

514200[/snapback]

Miami signed Willie Williams LB and he has been arrested 11 times :D The fact is, he was rated as the best LB in the country, so it's not surprising that most schools will look past a kid's history if they have the need and he has the talent. The big shocker is most schools didn't know of his felony history until the newspapers outed him.

edit: My bad. I posted before seeing Chavez's post.

Edited by Vote Quimby2

514200[/snapback]

Miami :D

What about Colorado and their pack of Rapists.

The only major schools with out thugs are ND and Penn State

Willie Williams, UM recruit, has been arrested 11 times. I think FSU or UF booted him when they found out about his record, but UM had no problems with him.

514739[/snapback]

:D I found this article: http://www.washingtontimes.com/sports/2004...15932-8423r.htm

Williams' boosters are saying the kid deserves a 12th chance. He hasn't stolen anything, they argue, in 18 whole months, when he ripped off $3,800 worth of stereo equipment. The university is mulling its options and, if it's smart, counting the silverware.
Edited by Outshined

The only major schools with out thugs are ND and Penn State

516284[/snapback]

What was the name of the Penn State QB who was on trial for beating up a police officer?

And UND doesn't have thugs; they just were a steroid factory under Lou Holtz.

yep I remember that too. Wasnt McPherson his last name?

517461[/snapback]

Had to look it up - Rashard Casey.

Don McPherson played QB for Syracuse in the '80s, but I don't recall him getting into any trouble.

Had to look it up - Rashard Casey.

Don McPherson played QB for Syracuse in the '80s, but I don't recall him getting into any trouble.

517614[/snapback]

I remembered the player ( partially because he was highly touted and sucked badly), just couldnt remember the name.

So many thugs, so little time.

and Chicago fans thank you for Craig Krenzel  :D ...what a joke.

515139[/snapback]

The only thing Krenzel is good at is running around like crazy when a play breaks down. I did not expect him to be playing in the NFL so early (granted injury has thrown him into the mix). But I definately feel sorry for you!! Now you will have to deal with the tension :D in every play he is involved with just like I did for 3 years!!

P.S. BEAT MICHIGAN!!!!!! B)

Come on... Michigan could beat Chicago this year.

As they will the Luckeyes in November.

518978[/snapback]

I just hope we knock them off like they did to us so many times under coach Cooper! Probably won't happen this year though. I don't think we could fight our way out of a wet paper bag. :D