[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mystery Huddler #8 - Presented by Bank One

AtomicCEO

Ok... gotta fire them out before football actually starts. Here comes 2003's #8...

The old rules:

1. I put up a few clues a couple times a day... or more, or less... I'm drunk.

2. Everyone should try to come to a consensus on who you think it is. The first one to guess it, though is the winner of squat.

3. Pick out important details in the picture that may lead to the discovery of our Mystery Huddler.

4. The clues get less vague as the game goes on.

5. Everyone has a good time, hopefully with just a little bit of respect for those brave enough to submit their pictures. (Except for those who have already been a Mystery Huddler since they have been ridiculed)

Also, the NEW rules of Mystery Huddler (provided by Chavez):

1)any physical characteristic that is less than 100% perfect must be attacked - weight, haircut, hairline, teeth, facial hair, etc

2)if the Huddler actually looks halfway presentable in the pic, he's obviously homosexual

3)if the Huddler has posed a pic with a woman, (a)any physical characteristic of HERS that is less than 100% perfect must be ridiculed; (b)if she looks halfway decent, she's obviously a prostitute; and ©the MH only posed with her to hide the fact that he is a homosexual

4)if there is another guy ANYWHERE in the photo, it's obviously the MH's gay lover

5)all Huddlers except oneself and maybe WW are most likely closeted homosexuals, when you start to think about it

6)loaf's name must be guessed at least once in the thread

7)and apparently, every MH guess must now be run through Big John's Facial Hair Database

Who is this?

Mystery Huddler #8

Clue #1: AFC team fan

Clue #2: Most people think he leans to the right.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chief Dick:

Cripes. With the orange shirt on, he looks like he just busted out of the joint. Who do we know in prison?

One of Polks buddies :D

justin:

Dbaxx

Bank One Ballpark - Arizona Diamondbacks.

Nah...my goatee fills in 100% when I grow one!This guy is missing a 1/2 inch on the left side.....I think it's someone from the east coast somewhere???? Still need to ponder.