[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mystery Huddler #8 - Presented by Bank One

AtomicCEO

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The way they posted the image, you can take your cursor and grab the bottom right corner of your browser and then holding down the left mouse button and moving it diagonally, it looks like he is coming after you.

Sort of looks like an unemployed magician though.

I... I... am getting sleepy... sleep

rajncajn

I thought the whole black thing was a definate. Reading that post above makes it sound as if he was joking about it. I alway did think that polk sounded mighty white. 

Actually, I think polk has a black ancestor, but isn't "black" himself. spain said something to that effect, anyway (shoot me for taking anything spain says at face value, while we're at it).

nhoops:

Chief Dick:

Cripes. With the orange shirt on, he looks like he just busted out of the joint. Who do we know in prison?

One of Polks buddies :Dummm I meant to say it must be Polk...yeah darn fingers on the wrong home keys.... computer

**** it, I've been meaning to post a "Is Polky Really Black?" thread for a while. He's always gone so far out of his way to proclaim his blackness, that I figured it had to be a load of crap. Now I guess we'll have to have the "Was Polky Right for Pretending He's Black?" thread. Of course, he'd probably beat me up and take my girlfriend. Again.