[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

OSU kicking some butt

theeohiostate

I mean the cowboys that is :D

So..........really how over rated is O Who?...........3rd or 4th best team in the Big 12?................Didn't A&M just pummel OSU?

I hope O Who gets their loss today..........i'd hate to have to endure another asswhopping in a bowl game :D .........where they didn't belong.

Can i get an AMEN? B)

I mean the cowboys that is :D

So..........really how over rated is O Who?...........3rd or 4th best team in the Big 12?................Didn't A&M just pummel OSU?

I hope O Who gets their loss today..........i'd hate to have to endure another asswhopping in a bowl game :D .........where they didn't belong.

Can i get an AMEN? B)

523577[/snapback]

Lets bet a sig line bet on it

Come on nutless you are winning at the moment.

Bet from after this game until the National Championship game.

Edited by Sgt. Ryan

LMAO< OS Who the mouth, just ran like a lil biatch.

Everytime he runs his mouth the opposite seems to happen.

OU just scored 2 TDs on consecutive drives after giving OSU 2 freebie TDS. OU Punter dropped the snap and the ball rolled into his endzone, recovered by OSU. OU Punt returner Mark Clayton muffed a punt and OSU recovered on the Sooner 15 yds line and scored 3 plays later. That is the OSU offense today.

OU on the other hand, well White has thrown for 206 yds and 3 TDs passes to Mark Bradley, their #4 WR. Peterson did not play in the 2nd qtr giving Kejuan Jones a chance to get in their, and still racked up 52 yds rushing already. Thsi offense is rollign right now, and Jason White should repeat as Heisman Trophy Winner if he keeps this up. 11 TDs passes in his last 10 qtrs of play.

are you talking to anybody Sarge :D  :D

Go get a friend B)

523647[/snapback]

actually, no I wasnt talking to anyone. I was talking to a chickenAthena p*ssy who runs his mouth, but wont take a bet to back up his endless drivel.

So lets add coward, to fair weather fan, mouth, idiot and living in the past douchebag. Did I miss anything.

OS WHo, you are just what this site needs, a classic patsie who is not only clueless but everything you says turns to mush. Lee Corso has nothing on you.

Now 28-14.  Never doubt the mightiest team in the Nation!

523657[/snapback]

:D

YEAH :D Their holding Woods to his best game of the season :D

ANY balanced team in the country makes this D look like swiss cheese.

Auburn, USC, Maimi, Floida State, Wisconsin, Purdue, Georgia.....any of these teams would MAN...HANDLE this OVER RATED girly man team. Seriously though? You guys really think this OU team is a national champion? B) They aren't near as good as they were last year.........and we ALL saw what happened in the bowls.

80 YD td run for Peterson. When OSU shows some life, OU breaking thier heart yet again.

Peterson is now tied with 8 consecutive 100 yds games to start a career as a true freshman, something Faulk, Dickerson and Emmitt couldnt even do. Next week AD goes for the NCAA record with 9.

Im not an oklahoma fan (since GW has no football team, I have no real allegianc ein college football. I'll be a fan of where my kids go to school).

But I must say, Adrian Peterson should win the next three heismans and might win the enxt three national championships. I don't remember ever seeing a talent like this in college football.

Im not an oklahoma fan (since GW has no football team, I have no real allegianc ein college football.  I'll be a fan of where my kids go to school).

But I must say, Adrian Peterson should win the next three heismans and might win the enxt three national championships.  I don't remember ever seeing a talent like this in college football.

523694[/snapback]

He won't be here long enough to win 3. He will be playing for the San Francisco 49ers or AZ Cardinals in 3 years.

Lets bet a sig line bet on it

Come on nutless you are winning at the moment.

Bet from after this game until the National Championship game.

523598[/snapback]

You told me before the Texas game that you don't make any bets involving OU games. Why the change?

You told me before the Texas game that you don't make any bets involving OU games.  Why the change?

523730[/snapback]

Honestly, I usually don't, but more important, you wearing my sig was worthless to me. I could care less.

Now this Opraher to wear it for 2 months while he is criticizing the mighty Sooners would have been hilarious. But he is gutless and a fair weatehr f*ck.

Edited by Sgt. Ryan

He won't be here long enough to win 3. He will be playing for the San Francisco 49ers or AZ Cardinals in 3 years.

523725[/snapback]

He will be a junior when he enters the draft....minimum. He must be 3 years removed from HS. So count on your fingers 1(freshman), 2(sophmore), 3(junior).

So that very could be 3 on top of 3!!!!

AP for pres!!!!!!

Edited by LiL10(s)ArEaJoKe

53 yd run to go with that.  210 yds in less than 3 qtrs now by Peterson. 

Man this kid is special

523691[/snapback]

You had better be carefull what you wish for. If this kid keeps it up and wins the heisman, chances are you may only get one more year out of him before he is off to the nfl.

Just read the box score on your game. Thats impressive.

Maybe OU can get to the NC and beat the absolute dog ___ out of auburn. That would be amusing to watch... coming from a Bama fan's perspective.