[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

USC vs Auburn

theeohiostate

Fowler, Alberts, Corso, Herbstreit and May all agree that:

USC is WAY up here...............

with everyone else way down there and Auburn the next best team.

I see a re-occuring theme that happened last year.....when all the experts said that USC vs LSU should be played.

I just hope the BCS can finally get it right this year and put the two BEST teams in a match up and not screw it up again like last year.......giving the nation a half-ass OU team to watch in January :D

My question is...........if OU does get another shot at a National title(as undeserving at it may seem) like they did last year with LSU made them look like GIRLY MEN :D How many points would these two high powered O's put up on that soft D.

I would wager up to 1 K........that either of these teams scores a MINIMUM of 30 points and would feel real good about wagering $100 that both USC or Auburn score over 40 points.

Any other predictions or takers of my wager?

The world wants to see OU vs USC.

528067[/snapback]

No, most of the world would rather watch soccer or Nascar. :D

By the way, Oklahoma homers was 48k a sellout for the OU/OSU game? Did I hear that right? Isn't that small for college ball? UofM squeezes 107k in the Big House.

No way does OU make it through the league championship game.  I'm guessing USC Auburn in the end.  White is a POS!

528101[/snapback]

First, I'm a Michigan fan, so I'm not jumping on this because I'm an OU fan.

Second, back up your POS comment. You ever tear an ACL? I tore my right ACL two times. 10 years apart. White is tough as hell to still be playing football after the knee surgeries he had. And he competes!

Auburn wont win out, they will lose to GA

OU or Wisconsin will meet USC for the title

USC has UCLA and Notre Dame left, nothing really to scared about

OU has a road game at A@M, Nebraska at home and a Big 12 Championship game if they get past those 2. 

Wisconsin plays nobody in the Big 10 left, which is an oximoron, there is nobody in the Big 10 but wisconsin and Michigan and those 2 dont meet this yr.

528133[/snapback]

Just heard some BCS expert on the Hot List say that if Auburn and OU lose, we could see a CAl vs USC rematch. Makes sense since they are at #4 now. That would be interesting.

He said that even if Wisconsin wins out, he doubts the human poles give Wisconsin enough credit to get there.

Edited by BIG A

Just heard some BCS expert on the Hot List say that if Auburn and OU lose, we could see a CAl vs USC rematch.  Makes sense since they are at #4 now.  That would be interesting.

He said that even if Wisconsin wins out, he doubts the human poles give Wisconsin enough credit to get there.

528226[/snapback]

Because humans realize that an undefeated record in the Big 10 this year isn't much of an accomplishment. :D

OUCH, 

but I wouldnt believe Cal would jump Wisconsin if both win out and OU and Auburn lose.

528276[/snapback]

Wouldn't be much of a jump. They are ranked #4 in the BCS and one ahead in the AP pole. Wisconsin doesn't get any love. That big win against Purdue is not looking as impressive. Keep in mind, they beat my AZ boys only 9 to 7. Cal beat AZ 38 to 0. That and they don't play Michigan this year spells doom for them. Texas has a good shot to jump Wisconsin and should if they win out.

Edited by BIG A

528067[/snapback]

:D:D

The world of the IDIOTS...the same world of you IDIOTS that wanted o who vs. LSU last year B)

NO!!!!! The REAL world wants AUBURN vs USC

USC would spank OU by 3 TDs

AUBURN would beat em by 4 TDs

the REAL world wants the best teams!

o who has already proved last year they are pretenders........leaving the entire country( except for your backward backyard hillbillies) asking why not LSU vs USC

That is in stillwater.  OU plays before 85,000 each home game.  And they still have room to expand that stadium by anotehr 15,000 if they choose to do so.

528121[/snapback]

small crowds :D

We get 100,000 a game up here where football is king........and the players aren't GIRLY MEN :D

528067[/snapback]

The world wants a playoff. Its the only way. Every year we have the same debat.

We dont know what conference is better. I could go on and on about how good the big ten is, as well as Everyone else could argue there conferences as well. Until they actaully play on the field, we dont know. The reason I think the so called experts are down on the big ten this year is because, the big ten has alot of youth at the skilled positions. Ohio State had 14 kids drafted last year, Purdue lost there whole defense but like 3. And alot of big ten teams are starting young Qbs. MIch,MIch.St,OhioSt,Iowa, to name a few. And teams like Minn, and Purdue have lost 3 striaght. Im a firm beleiver, once a team gets the wind knock out of there sails, there never the same team. Dont get me wrong, I love bowl games, look forward to it every year, But because some teams play in there backyard( a home game) I dont know if is really a true measure stick.

The world wants a playoff. Its the only way. Every year we have the same debat.

We dont know what conference is better. I could go on and on about how good the big ten is, as well as Everyone else could argue there conferences as well. Until they actaully play on the field, we dont know. The reason I think the so called experts are down on the big ten this year is because, the big ten has alot of youth at the skilled positions. Ohio State had 14 kids drafted last year, Purdue lost there whole defense but like 3. And alot of big ten teams are starting young Qbs. MIch,MIch.St,OhioSt,Iowa, to name a few. And teams like Minn, and Purdue have lost 3 striaght. Im a firm beleiver, once a team gets the wind knock out of there sails, there never the same team. Dont get me wrong, I love bowl games, look forward to it every year, But because some teams play in there backyard( a home game) I dont know if is really a true measure stick.

529348[/snapback]

Playoffs...hmm. Not in our lifetime.

We just moved back here recently and I didn't have a chance to move my registration so I voted in Arkansas :D (swing state).

We almost moved to Tyler. Actually the night before my wife's transfer came through we were positive we would be moving there. However Texarkana is great also.

It's great to be back in America.

but the best part is everyone knows the Sooners are king of college football, and fail to admit it. Denial is a cruel enemy from within

530717[/snapback]

"everyone"........isn't just you and yo' mama.

:D

Back to reality.........EVERYONE KNOWS.........OU wouldn't beat Auburn, USC, Georgia or Cal to say there arn't even more.

Now sargey, THAT IS EVERYONE!

OU wins out, they are in, PERIOD.

Auburn wont jump OU in either poll or the computers.  OU is currently #1 in the computers and #2 in both polls.

536964[/snapback]

IDIOT

:DB):yay:

You must be the dullest tool in the shed in your parts of the woods, fool, o who......WILL........get overtaken my a much more powerful AUBURN team.

Who is this IDIOT anyways.........taking the username of an enlisted rank shows me his intelligence..........but Col. Blowhard has a nice ring to it also.

:D GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK SCULL

:DB):D

back it up tool,  you run your mouth, back it up.  Inform us all on how Auburn will overtake OU in the polls if OU wins out.  Do it, Cher.

Just as I listed above why it wont happen, you argue the point, you f*cking tool.  Or is that possible.

538000[/snapback]

:D

Well it's as simple as 1...2..3....MR.IGNORANCE!!

Auburn beats Georgia.........gets ranked in the top two of any of the AP,Coaches or CPU.

Are you following me or should i explain it again..........If you want more information you may want to tune into your local cable broadcast and hear it from EVERY expert on TV.......... :DB):D:D

I forgot........you only hear want you want to hear..........is that because your blow up doll of PoopyStoopy is shoved so far up you ass that it is cloudiing your judgement.

B)

Inform us all on how Auburn will overtake OU in the polls if OU wins out.

Well, if the North sends a 5-6 team to the championship game and OU struggles while Auburn DEMOLISHES whoever they play in the SEC game, they might gain enough ground to jump over the Sooners. Bit of a stretch, but certainly possible. Heck, considering that the computers are involved, leapfrogging in one poll combined with OU's SOS and/or margin of victory taking a hit while Auburn's skyrockets might do the trick.