[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

In the "Misery Loves Company" department...

untateve

I would like to thank both fsu and univ of miami for losing yesterday. Given the state of my beloved Gators, my pain was eased somewhat by the defeat of fsu and um.

I'm not taunting and I'm clearly not doing a happy dance, but when I first entered the MiseryRoom, I had no one to talk to.

I swear, if it takes firing Bobby to get rid of JEFF then so be it. We have to have the worst coached offense in the country. Plus, how many time are we going to continue to let Bethia miss kicks? We all know he can't make a meaningfull kick. For the last three years he hasn't made one so why would yesterday be any different. Bunch of f'n morans!

Unateve, I do agree, it's always good to see scUM and the gators lose. BTW, are we on for a one week avi or sig bet for the FSU/UF game?

I shall begin creating your sig line in anticipation.  You may simply copy my avatar as yours.  How long?  A one week ordeal?

526286[/snapback]

Whats the word on the Ole ballcoach coming back to UF? I can safely say ( as a Bama fan) that I was quite glad to see him get out of the SEC.

Whats the word on the Ole ballcoach coming back to UF? I can safely say ( as a Bama fan) that I was quite glad to see him get out of the SEC.

526335[/snapback]

Nothing but rumors, at this point. The rumors indicate that spurrier is interested and with stoops not a consideration, spurrier is #1 choice of UF. From all I've read, all discussion has only taken place via intermediaries. No direct discussion has taken place as of yet.

I shall begin creating your sig line in anticipation.  You may simply copy my avatar as yours.  How long?  A one week ordeal?

526286[/snapback]

One week works for me. I wouldn't waste too much time coming up with a sig. The game will be held in Doak and FSU has a history of making UF grab their ankles there. Hell, even the ole ball coach never won a game in Doak. :D

Edited by Vote Quimby2