[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Adrian Peterson

URLACHERisGOD

Peterson college football's ultimate weapon

Just a portion of the article:

The Oklahoma freshman is the best running back we've seen in a generation. If Heisman voters hold his age against him, they're idiots. Peterson's got Eric Dickerson's glide and burst, only he runs tougher and sheds more tackles. In a word, he's scary. Hands down, he's the most dangerous man in college football. (And yes, hands down even though he's seldom utilized as a receiver and not as a returnman.) Every time Peterson lines up in the backfield, the opposing defense winces. Most of the time they know what's coming: Peterson's going to get the ball, and yet they still can't bottle him up.

I heard he couldnt carry M Claretts Jock.  Who should I believe  :D

This kid will be a top 5 pick, and possibly #1 overall in 2 yrs when he leaves as after his junior yr.  He wont fight the NFL after 1 injury riddled subpar season when no one in the NFL wants to touch him anyway, ala M Clarett.

533301[/snapback]

Maurice who? :D

Dont get to happy!!!!!

Miami is awful too...maybe they can just suck for the next few years and pick him up!!!!

Just say no to Oakland!!!!!!!!

534247[/snapback]

Of course Miami is going to suck for the next few years but by then they'll trade away a high draft pick for Q or Ron Dayne and AP will go to the Rayduhs!!!!!! :D:D

Of course Miami is going to suck for the next few years but by then they'll trade away a high draft pick for Q or Ron Dayne and AP will go to the Rayduhs!!!!!! :D  B)

535365[/snapback]

I think you guys are discounting the possibility of my Bears getting Peterson and ruining him. :D:D

You must of heard of him.......you know the freshman that led his team to a NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP :D

IDIOT :D

537596[/snapback]

Oh you mean the pansy ass Rosie O'Donnell who got hurt every other week, and proved to be a piece of Athena when he wore his sorry jersey backwards in interviews after games. Or the punk ass thug who committed insurance fraud and was kicked out of college football and the NFL didnt want his sorry as either.

I got a question where is M Clarett right now, what I thought. He will be lucky to be drafted in the 4th round, only to be never heard of again after 2 yrs.

AP is the best college RB since Barry Sanders, BO Jackson and H walker.

M Clarett contributes just about as much to the NFL, as Ohio St does to winning this yr in college football as you do to this site. Notta, nothing, zilch.

Even people who hate OU recognize AP as one of the best out there. You run your piehole with endless drivel about a bunch of nothing. You wouldnt know talent if it bit you in the ass. You wouldnt know what a football was except your lil sister shoved one up your ass and you heard the Dr call that oval object he removed from your loose ass a football. B)

BTW, you douchebag, its the Lil - 10 that is notorious for RB busts.

Outside of retired Robert Smith and an aging E George who in the last 15 yrs did anything in the pros who played in the Lil 10. Well there was Ron Dayne, Curtis Enis, Ki Jana Carter, Larry Johnson, Michael Bennetss as fragile as M Clarett and isnt starting now. ybe A train is still starting isnt he, LMMFAO sorry, nope. There aint Athena in the Lil 10.

In the Big 12, Lets see there is Priest Holmes, Ahman Green, Chris Brown, Ricky Williams and retired Barry Sanders and Thurman Thomas.

So you idiot, when you start describing RB busts, the LIL 10 is king

The Big 12 is responsible for 2 of the 10 best all time, Sanders and Thomas and 3 of the 10 best in the game right now with Ricky Williams in that list before he retired.

Peterson.........for the first time this year is getting his taste of what he would see in the BIG 10 or SEC, week in and week out.

Hell we have 10 RB's over here that would have as good of numbers playing for OU :D

I mean.....come on.

Jonathan Wells split time at OSU( his numbers SUCKED as well) and is one hell of a back for Houston (should be starting over Dom Davis).

Stick around.  You'd be amazed at some of the crap that yahoo comes up with.  :D

539227[/snapback]

Seems like you'll alwasy listening to my EVERY WORD THOUGH!!

:D

How does it feel to root for Krenzel each week B):D

IRONIC,HUH..........our QB is your salvation

Seems like you'll alwasy listening to my EVERY WORD THOUGH!!

:D

How does it feel to root for Krenzel each week  :D  B)

IRONIC,HUH..........our QB is your salvation

539245[/snapback]

Krenzel like Clarett will be out of the NFL in less than 5 yrs never to be heard froma gain.

We listen because its so easy to make you look like a fool. YOu open your mouth and its either a lie, joke, or the funniest Athena Ive ever seen when you talk about the Luckeyes.

OU is undefeated and going to the National Championship. OS Who has 3 Lil 10 losses, one to Northwestern of all teams. LMMFAOO> Game Set Match Cher.

Krenzel like Clarett will be out of the NFL in less than 5 yrs never to be heard froma gain.

We listen because its so easy to make you look like a fool.  YOu open your mouth and its either a lie, joke, or the funniest Athena Ive ever seen when you talk about the Luckeyes. 

OU is undefeated and going to the National Championship.  OS Who has 3 Lil 10 losses, one to Northwestern of all teams.  LMMFAOO>  Game Set Match Cher.

539301[/snapback]

So sure of yourself :D .........like last year :D

I have 1K that says your gutless...........want any of it?

I even give you a 10-8 ratio , every 8 you put in, i'll match 10?

$where your mouth is...............$where your mouth............$where your mouth is...........$where your mouth is.....................$where your mouth is.................

"excuse me sir, the Posse just left me some $" i said, " i'll tell you what, the Posse left it down the drawers", he grinned.