[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

GO AGGIES :)

theeohiostate

LMMFAO,  count em 22 posts by OS Who in this thread alone.  He is a closet Sooner fan, I swear it.  Noone would post 22 times about a team he didnt love as much as OS Who loves the Sooners.  :D

By the Way, Scoreboard.  OU is still undefeated and has beaten Texas, KSU, Okie St and A@M on the road.  Impressive. 

Peterson got his ho hum 100 yds to set an NCAA record for true freshman with 9 straight 100 yds games to start a career. 

Jason White threw count em 5 TD passes in the Sooner Victory, and is well on his way to back to back Hesiman Trophys, only to pass the torch to Peterson the next 2 years to lead to a Sooner winning 4 straight Heisman Trophys.

539293[/snapback]

I would rather be a closet O who fan, than just being in the closet, huh Sarge.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Ryan???????

Do you know what the os who and hemorrhoids have in common????

They are both a real pain in the ass and once you have them you can never get rid of em!!!!!!!!! :D:D

Keep the south clean put a yank on a dam bus, NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by LiL10(s)ArEaJoKe

I would rather be a closet O who fan, than just being in the closet, huh Sarge.

539304[/snapback]

This cant be this easy. This stupid Opraher just lost 1K to me, now he sets himself up again. So you came out of the closet and are more proud to be a OU fan than being a closet OU fan.

This cant be this easy.  This stupid Opraher just lost 1K to me, now he sets himself up again.  So you came out of the closet and are more proud to be a OU fan than being a closet OU fan.

539389[/snapback]

:DB)

comprende englsih? :D que es tu nombre? B)

i'd rather be a closet o who fan, than be coming outta of closet, huh sarge?

catch my drift.............fruitloop :D

i have saved our bet page..........so take out your false teeth and put on another pair of depends....... :yay: 'cause when you lose, AND YOU WILL, you won't be able to afford any more grammer lessons. :D .........and you'll have to go back to the 'ol work place, bagging up groceries.

:D  B) 

comprende englsih?  :D  que es tu nombre? B)

i'd rather be a closet o who fan, than be coming outta of closet, huh sarge?

catch my drift.............fruitloop :D

i have saved our bet page..........so take out your false teeth and put on another pair of depends....... :yay:      'cause when you lose, AND YOU WILL, you won't be able to afford any more grammer lessons. :D .........and you'll have to go back to the 'ol work place, bagging up groceries.

539412[/snapback]

Cher. You bet me 1K, I was gutless and wouldnt take your bet. I took it, you lost 1K already. Pay me jackass. Now pay me my money, and send your next 1K to DMD to hold until the bowls are set, and when OU is slated in the National Championship game, you will owe me another 1K. Idiot.

Are yo also admitting to be queer as well a a former closet OU fan, now come out of the Closet OU fan. Is this what you are trying to tell us. Well OS Who, I had my suspicions you took it up the ass, as there had to be something different about you. You argue against facts, dont care you look like an idiot, and make an ass out of yourself every time you open your mouth. Only thing worse I suppose as you also put a c*ck in your mouth and your ass. :D