[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

OS WHO owes me 1k

Sgt. Ryan

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=70699&st=25

You think this Opraher will pay me the 1K he has already lost. Let alone send DMD another 1K, to hold to cover the bet I accepted Ou would make the National Championship game.

Read post #25 before he deletes it

theeohiostate 11/7/04 01:02am Post #25

Huddler Pro

Group: Members

From: North of the Ohio River, South of the Greatest Lake

Member No.: 4,695

QUOTE(Sgt. Ryan @ 11/7/04 12:54am)

Krenzel like Clarett will be out of the NFL in less than 5 yrs never to be heard froma gain.

We listen because its so easy to make you look like a fool. YOu open your mouth and its either a lie, joke, or the funniest Athena Ive ever seen when you talk about the Luckeyes.

OU is undefeated and going to the National Championship. OS Who has 3 Lil 10 losses, one to Northwestern of all teams. LMMFAOO> Game Set Match Cher.

So sure of yourself .........like last year

I have 1K that says your gutless...........want any of it?

I even give you a 10-8 ratio , every 8 you put in, i'll match 10?

$where your mouth is...............$where your mouth............$where your mouth is...........$where your mouth is.....................$where your mouth is.................

"excuse me sir, the Posse just left me some $" i said, " i'll tell you what, the Posse left it down the drawers", he grinned.

--------------------

Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I don't like that attitude. I can assure them it is much more serious than that.

SHANKLY

and my reply.

Krenzel like Clarett will be out of the NFL in less than 5 yrs never to be heard froma gain.

We listen because its so easy to make you look like a fool.  YOu open your mouth and its either a lie, joke, or the funniest Athena Ive ever seen when you talk about the Luckeyes. 

OU is undefeated and going to the National Championship.  OS Who has 3 Lil 10 losses, one to Northwestern of all teams.  LMMFAOO>  Game Set Match Cher.

539301[/snapback]

So sure of yourself :D .........like last year :D

I have 1K that says your gutless...........want any of it?

I even give you a 10-8 ratio , every 8 you put in, i'll match 10?

$where your mouth is...............$where your mouth............$where your mouth is...........$where your mouth is.....................$where your mouth is.................

"excuse me sir, the Posse just left me some $" i said, " i'll tell you what, the Posse left it down the drawers", he grinned.

539313[/snapback]

First off you bet me 1K I was gutless, Pay me, cause Im taking your bet. So send me my 1K, now Cher. And Ill bet you another 1K, that OU goes to the National Championship. Send that 1K to DMD and Ill forward him 800 of that once you pay me the bet you already lost. Lets go Cher, want to make anymore bold ass predictions, bets. Im already up 1K, idiot.

Let me explain this to Sarge like he was a 2 year old.......i know........i know.......it's not that far fetched :D

But aside from the fact that OU won't go/win the national title. Clarett or Krenzel WILL make it in the NFL for longer than 5 years........and if they do not, I can assure you they will be heard from again.

Now Sgt. Ding-Dong..........i take checks, money order, paypal, bid pay,cash or western union is fine.

TOOOOOOOOOO EASY!!!!

.........and this clown was smart enough to sign up on the Huddle all by himself :D

IDIOT, can you read.  McFly.  YOu already lost 1K, saying I wouldnt take your bet.  You f'n idiot.  Geez, this Opraher missed the short bus one too many times in his life.  :D

539446[/snapback]

:D

Do you take any medication that's supposed to be monitored?

Do you wear bifocals?

Are you a real person, or created software for Huddler's amusement?

He bet 1k that you are gutless. I'm not sure that saying you accept a bet on the message board proves you aren't. LoL

539925[/snapback]

EXACTLY :D

braindead dotards have difficulty comprehending more than 2 syllable words......aka Sgt. :D

Sarge if you'd like, i can run this bet past any of my associates at the firm as, so they can clearify it for you B)

LOL,  no loophole here, If I was gutless I wouldnt accept his bet.  Just like he is gutless when he wouldnt accept my sig line bet with Okie St leading OU 14-7.

541055[/snapback]

Not only are you gutless...you are now acting like a welcher......PAY UP!! or didn't you have the $ to begin with..........take a 3rd morgage out on your trailor!!

:D

I feel like a TIGER and sgt is a DOE