[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sssssssssshhhhhh.......

Chavez

After pantsing the fading Gophers, they face a decent Michigan State team that's going to be missing it's best player (QB Drew Stanton) and then face down archrivals Iowa.

Wonder who leapfrogs them (and Utah for that matter) in the BCS this year?

I wouldn't bring this up if I were you Chavez. Once theohiostate realizes there's a Big 10 team that's undefeated, he may become a Big 10 fan again. You sure you want to claim him. In the past couple of weeks he's been a Big 10 fan, an SEC fan, a Big 12 fan, I think he was even a Big East fan for a second.

Everyone knows Ohio State fans are up there with Nebraska fans when it comes to intelligence.

The Big Ten is a conference of schools that excel both athletically and academically, leading the country in both on-field performance and off-field success. Alums are scattered throughout the world in positions of prominence. And Ohio State is a conference member as well.

When you shut people down for 9 weeks and crap your pants in week 10, I think it's pretty obvious which week is the aberration.

Didn't see the game so I can't comment too much. Judging by the stats, looks like MSU just pushed them around. Worst part is the loss gives all the f*cknuts like Sarge ammo to say "see, I told ya they were a fraud!"

When you shut people down for 9 weeks and crap your pants in week 10, I think it's pretty obvious which week is the aberration.

Didn't see the game so I can't comment too much. Judging by the stats, looks like MSU just pushed them around. Worst part is the loss gives all the f*cknuts like Sarge ammo to say "see, I told ya they were a fraud!"

554519[/snapback]

MSU pulled out their bag of tricks, plus stuffing the Badgers at the goal line to end the first half. Totally demoralizing the Badgers, thus MSU controlling the rest of the game.

:D