[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Auburn takes it's first steps

theeohiostate

The Tigers, with a win today, will lock the SEC's quest for back to back National Championships appearances. ou will be looking on the outside and will probably face the Badgers, which should be a great game.........providing ou can move the ball against the nations best defense.

The Tigers will face USC.............and what a game that'll be, competitive!! Unlike the shiat we had to watch last year :D

Looking good!!

No, sputtering going on with these boys.

Maybe the sooners should take a page from this team on how to dispose of good competition with authority( ah, they don't have any) :D

With a convincing win................AUBURN vs USC.............what the nation wants will finally happen.

Remember how we all wanted to see USC vs LSU last year and we got crapola!!

This year they should get it right .

The Tigers, with a win today, will lock the SEC's quest for back to back National Championships appearances. ou will be looking on the outside and will probably face the Badgers, which should be a great game.........providing ou can move the ball against the nations best defense

I guess they could just use the Mich St. offense. Seems to work pretty good.

This is what i call DEFENSE.......baby

..........and that's what you find in the Big 10 and SEC  :D

Hard nose football.

No gimmie games in these conferences.

553193[/snapback]

GA moved the ball at will on this fraud of a defense. If this is the best 2 teams in the SEC neither team deserves to be ranked in the top 5. Campbell is so efficient because all he throws to his his backs and TEs. This team has no vertical passing game, unless you call a halfback pass on a trick play. GA missed a FG, and a wide open WR in the endzone or this game would be 17-10. I aint impressed a bit with either of these 2 teams. GA is without their best offensive weapon RB Danny Ware, and is still moving the ball all over Auburn. OU vs USC is a lock for the title. Auburn will be losing in the bowl game to a team outside a very weak SEC this yr.

GA  moved the ball at will on this fraud of a defense.  If this is the best 2 teams in the SEC neither team deserves to be ranked in the top 5.  Campbell is so efficient because all he throws to his his backs and TEs.  This team has no vertical passing game, unless you call a halfback pass on a trick play.  GA missed a FG, and a wide open WR in the endzone or this game would be 17-10.  I aint impressed a bit with either of these 2 teams.  GA is without their best offensive weapon RB Danny Ware, and is still moving the ball all over Auburn.  OU vs USC is a lock for the title.  Auburn will be losing in the bowl game to a team outside a very weak SEC this yr.

553247[/snapback]

another reply from an idiot. Look at the awesome big 12 defenses . They are awesome!!!!!!!

that tough texas defense kill the high potent kansas offense(i know that they are tops in the country :D:DB) ) wake up idiot

GA  moved the ball at will on this fraud of a defense.  If this is the best 2 teams in the SEC neither team deserves to be ranked in the top 5.  Campbell is so efficient because all he throws to his his backs and TEs.  This team has no vertical passing game, unless you call a halfback pass on a trick play.  GA missed a FG, and a wide open WR in the endzone or this game would be 17-10.  I aint impressed a bit with either of these 2 teams.  GA is without their best offensive weapon RB Danny Ware, and is still moving the ball all over Auburn.  OU vs USC is a lock for the title.  Auburn will be losing in the bowl game to a team outside a very weak SEC this yr.

553247[/snapback]

LMFAO.........and this from a IDIOT who after last years 2 and 6 bowl outing from the weakass LIL 12, thinks they'll do better this year. From a man who beloved OWHO team got EMBARRASSED by LSU and wants more :D:DB):D

USC would KILL OWHO!!!

AUBURN would embarrass OWHO!!

OSU would give that D a run for it money :D

LMFAO.........and this from a IDIOT who after last years 2 and 6 bowl outing from the weakass LIL 12, thinks they'll do better this year. From a man who beloved OWHO team got EMBARRASSED by LSU and wants more :D  :D  B)  :D

USC would KILL OWHO!!!

AUBURN would embarrass OWHO!!

OSU would give that D a run for it money :D

553267[/snapback]

You mean the same OSU that is losing today 17-3 to Purdue, for their 4th big 10 loss this yr.

Wisconsin is also taking an asswhipping.

Will there be a Big 10 team in the final BCS poll, that is a better question.

And the mighty Big 10 was real strong a yr ago with a 3-5 bowl record wasnt it. Lets sum it up, the Big 10 is pathetic, and OU will be playing USC for the title.

Quite a defensive showdown in the Iowa / Minnesota game today I must say. Wisconsin contained Tate to 331 yards passing and Iowa contained Minnesota to 337 yards on the ground. You're right, the Big 10 does play defensive ball. What a joke...

Edited by Monsters Of The Midway

Quite a defensive showdown in the Iowa / Minnesota game today I must say.  Wisconsin contained Tate to 331 yards passing and Iowa contained Minnesota to 337 yards on the ground.  You're right, the Big 10 does play defensive ball.  What a joke...

553354[/snapback]

Your right!! that is a joke..........and the big 12 D's are EVEN WORSE :D

And 24-6 aint enough. Nice win by Auburn, but they aint jumping OU. GA beat itself all day long. dropped pases, overthrown passes, missed FG, and an INT in the endzone when the WR was wide open and Greene underthrew the ball.

GA moved the ball on Auburn all day long. Just shot itself in the foot when it go in scoring territory. The week off and playing at home definately helped Auburn today. But this team only throws to its backs and TEs, has no vertical passing game and the defense isnt nearly as good as Ive seen.

And 24-6 aint enough.  Nice win by Auburn, but they aint jumping OU.  GA beat itself all day long.  dropped pases, overthrown passes, missed FG, and an INT in the endzone when the WR was wide open and Greene underthrew the ball. 

GA moved the ball on Auburn all day long.  Just shot itself in the foot when it go in scoring territory.  The week off and playing at home definately helped Auburn today. But this team only throws to its backs and TEs, has no vertical passing game and the defense isnt nearly as good as Ive seen.

553428[/snapback]

hey sarge i see you keep replying to posts but not mine . Are you scared to take my bet , if so *** the hell up and get off, if not put your $ where your mouth is

And 24-6 aint enough.  Nice win by Auburn, but they aint jumping OU.  GA beat itself all day long.  dropped pases, overthrown passes, missed FG, and an INT in the endzone when the WR was wide open and Greene underthrew the ball. 

GA moved the ball on Auburn all day long.  Just shot itself in the foot when it go in scoring territory.  The week off and playing at home definately helped Auburn today. But this team only throws to its backs and TEs, has no vertical passing game and the defense isnt nearly as good as Ive seen.

553428[/snapback]

:D

Did you watch the game, it kinda looked like the NC game from last year, Georgia was shut down as ou was.

The D isn't as good as you've seen, what? are you talking about ou D, or lack of? :D

This team would destroy OU worse than LSU did last year. You are a fool if you think otherwise.

This is what i call DEFENSE.......baby

..........and that's what you find in the Big 10 and SEC  :D

Hard nose football.

No gimmie games in these conferences.

553193[/snapback]

So what are you saying???? That the best overall D in the Big 10 ( 3rd in the nation before today of course) plays hard nose ball???????? Man MSU bowed up today hats off to em..... they looked great. And Wisc cost me my parlee today those bastrads.....

So what are you saying???? That the best overall D in the Big 10 ( 3rd in the nation before today of course) plays hard nose ball???????? Man MSU bowed up today hats off to em..... they looked great. And Wisc cost me my parlee today those bastrads.....

553478[/snapback]

:D The best D in the Big 10 gave up 7 touchdowns to unranked Mich St. :D

Because both of those schools dont want any part of the Sooners.  Both USC and Auburn think they can beat each other.  Both Auburn and USC know they cant beat OU.  :D

553824[/snapback]

What does that have to do with what the people who browse ESPN.com pick in a poll?

There isn't one pollster in the nation that is impressed with OU beating Nebraska. I'm sorry, but after Texas Tech hung 70 on them, Nebraska lost all its credibility, just like you Sarge, no credibility. It's just another OU slaughter on there weak ass schedule.

And I also guarantee, that Auburn would much rather see OU than SC in the title game, and the same with SC. OU hasn't proven anything, other than they can TRY to run up the score vs a weak Nebraska team. SORRY BOBBY! It didn't work. And why DID he do that? Cuz he knows that he had to at least COVER the *** line to impress the voters. I honestly don't know if the voters will decide Auburn is #2 or not. They should, but we shall see.

If anyone is the broken record it's you. You think cuz you beat Okie State and Texas that makes OU some sort of great team. BEAT SOME REAL TEAMS. Okie State and Texas will both big Bowl losers, and you seem to be the only person on this board that thinks OU's win over Nebraska was impressive. ROFL @ you.

Wisconsin lost, you're right.

Nice to see you think I'm a Buckeye fan. I cheer them on, when beating Big 12 Champions yes, but my favorite team, no. Ohio State, as bad as they are this year, would beat Oklahoma State or Texas A & M.

The broken record is you every year, thinking the Big 12 is all great, and then they fall on there face. I'm not touting the Big Ten at all, I'm simply pointing out the Big 12's shortcomings vs them. You're the *** that said the Big Ten was weak the last 3 years, when the Big 12 was WORSE!

If you dont think every Auburn alum in the country is lobbying to be heard you are crazy.  Besides teh BCS is all that matters.  and OU has too big a lead to be caught from behind unless they lose.  Especially after completely dominating Nebraska, regardless if they are having a down yr.  The Huskers have clout and when you beat them the way OU did, it is eyeopening.

553848[/snapback]

Still holding steady at 55% after more than 50,000 votes. Looks like every "alum" from Auburn must have voted. :D