[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

New Polls

theeohiostate

In how many polls will Auburn jump OU after this weeks solid performance. ou has showed no impressive wins this year and Auburn has now whipped the 3rd best team in the country.

I think , they will jump to #2 in both coaches and AP, giving them the points they need to take the #2 spot in the BCS.

Barring an OU loss tonite, I don't think they jump in the polls.  They'll close the gap, but the top 3 stay the same.

553494[/snapback]

I don't think so :D

After next week, it's all over.........bye bye heisman and bye bye NC hopes.............hello Auburn vs USC

I don't think so 

After next week, it's all over.........bye bye heisman and bye bye NC hopes.............hello Auburn vs USC

Looks like I was right. I was surprised that they did tie in the AP, though. I just didn't see the voters changing there minds that much.