[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

SArge: AUBURN KILLED GEORGIA

PatrickL

hey sarge 24-6, suck on that. auburn would KILL jokelahoma that is obvious

553538[/snapback]

The entire country is aware of this............Sarge won't be happy until they get smacked AGIAN like they did last year :D

For god's sake he is still claiming the Big 12 to be the strongest conference and that OU has a Defense :D

His predictions are like butt hair.............sometimes you just pick one to see how bad it hurts.

hey sarge 24-6, suck on that. auburn would KILL jokelahoma that is obvious

553538[/snapback]

24-6 is killing someone. Maybe in the offensively challenged SEC. Nice win by Auburn, but they aint jumping OU. GA beat itself all day long. dropped pases, overthrown passes, missed FG, and an INT in the endzone when the WR was wide open and Greene underthrew the ball.

GA moved the ball on Auburn all day long. Just shot itself in the foot when it go in scoring territory. The week off and playing at home definately helped Auburn today. But this team only throws to its backs and TEs, has no vertical passing game unless you call a halfback pass a vertical passing game, and the defense isnt nearly as good as Ive seen.

Check out OU vs Nebraska and you will see a team killing someone. :D

OU beats USC for the National Championship.

Auburn will be on the outside looking in. :DB):D

Edited by Sgt. Ryan

24-6 is killing someone.  Maybe in the offensively challenged SEC.  Nice win by Auburn, but they aint jumping OU. GA beat itself all day long. dropped pases, overthrown passes, missed FG, and an INT in the endzone when the WR was wide open and Greene underthrew the ball.

GA moved the ball on Auburn all day long. Just shot itself in the foot when it go in scoring territory. The week off and playing at home definately helped Auburn today. But this team only throws to its backs and TEs, has no vertical passing game unless you call a halfback pass a vertical passing game, and the defense isnt nearly as good as Ive seen.

Check out OU vs Nebraska and you will see a team killing someone.    :D

OU beats USC for the National Championship.

553601[/snapback]

i guess 30-0 over Nebraska who gave up 70 to TT is better :D

This team is a Oprahing JOKE!!!

The entire country is aware of this............Sarge won't be happy until they get smacked AGIAN like they did last year  :D

For god's sake he is still claiming the Big 12 to be the strongest conference and that OU has a Defense  :D       

His predictions are like butt hair.............sometimes you just pick one to see how bad it hurts.

553544[/snapback]

Well lets see, this is from the sportsline 117

USC Sos=10

OU SoS=3

Auburn Sos=59

Texas Sos=8

Ok St SoS=12

TX A&M Sos=4

(During the OU game FSN showed the SoS and it said A&M was at #1, guess that may have been an up to date schedule)

This was before todays games, and why the BCS took stregth of schedule out of the equation is beyond me?? But if it does say anything about the top three teams its that OU has had the hardest road so far!!!!!!!

Like I said in a diff post all we can do is just sit back and watch....and see what happens!!!!

They took SOS out, because it's skewed. It is all based on your opponents won-loss record. So you might beat a 8-3 team from the WAC, and another team beats an 8-3 team from the SEC. Which game is more impressive? Doesn't matter cuz SOS is simply based on records.

And Sarge, Texas A & M beat themselves last week, and Oklahoma State beat themselves 2 weeks ago. Blah Blah Blah. You're just the excuse king aren't ya. Bottom line is AU won impressively against a very good Georgia team, the same as OU beat a good Texas team. My personal opinion is Auburn would mop up the floor with OU, and do deserve to jump them in the polls. Georgia would beat Oklahoma too, and would certainly beat Texas.

BTW, I'll take a 24-6 win over UGA over a 30-3 win over a VERY weak Nebraska team, and speaking of Texas, struggling with freakin' Kansas?!?!? COME ON!

See its just like when you get owned by your own research, you resort to making absurd comments like the 4 Big 12 South teams would go undefeated in the Big Ten.

I can be just as absurd. Georgia would easily run the table in the Big 12, and so would LSU.

Auburn, USC, Michigan, and Georgia would all mop the floor with Oklahoma. You've only faced one good defense all year, and only managed 12 points against them. Face it, Texas beat themselves in that game. You hang your whole season on one victory. You're setting yourself up for one great........... BIG......

DISAPPOINTMENT. It's really sad to see actually. OU will play in the Orange Bowl, and get beat. They make it simply because they play a weak schedule. A & M has already been proven to be weak, and Okie State got lit up by a Texas offense that has cedric Benson and no one else. OU gets in vs USC, Auburn is on the outside looking in unfortunately, as I think they are the best team, they just don't have the benefit of playing the soft schedule like OU.

I think it's sad that an OU fan continues to run his mouth, even when getting proved wrong. You're pathetic Sarge. Big Ten will get theres in the bowls vs the Big 12, you know, like they always do!

553978[/snapback]

:D

The big 12 will be lucky to match last year pathetic bowl outcome be repeating 2 wins in 8 games :D ............and those wins will once again come from the bottem feeders against 3rd country competition B) All the big 12 so called big dogs will be waxedl............AGAIN!!

bet.....bet.bet..bet.........bet....bet

Yeah always do.  BIg 10 was 3-5 a yr ago in bowl games to Big 12 2-6.  The Big 10 sure dominated a yr ago.  You are an idiot.  I admitted the Big 12 had a disappointin yr last yr.  But you think 3-5 is domination for the Big 10.  Idiot. :D

GO back to the hole you came from.  I dont remember seeing your sorry ass here the past 5 yrs.  BTW, nice league GWPFFL,  is this a beginner league where everything is done on the message board.  :D

You want me to school your ignorant ass in fantasy football as well as on the college forum.  B)  :D  :D

555441[/snapback]

Wa............wa..wa. big baby, don't be haten' cause ou is getting passed up for a NC shot, it's not your fault they play in a weakass conference B)