[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Emmitt Smith

Rovers

Nov. 18 The Arizona Republic reports that Emmitt Smith (RB) ARZ. missed practice yesterday due to a sprained left ankle sustained in Sunday's game. He is listed as questionable for this weekend.

From USA Today. Not good news for me! :D Any more news?

According to CBS his elbow is injured

News: The Arizona Republic reports Smith (elbow) missed practiced on Wednesday and is questionable for Week 11.

562739[/snapback]

The Arizona Cardinals official web site does say it is his ankle.

(part of the article)

Running back Emmitt Smith did very little in Thursday’s practice and said that whether or not he’ll play Sunday against Carolina really is “questionable.”

“It is a coin toss right now at this point, hopefully the rehab I did today, hopefully tomorrow, it will be a whole lot better.”

Smith sustained the ankle injury during the fourth quarter of the Giants game.

“I tried to bounce out to the left side and he got me by my jersey and pulled me down and I rolled up pretty good,” recalled Smith. “At the time I didn’t think it was all that serious. I was able to walk back and I treated it like a stinger at the time because it didn’t really ache that bad.”

Smith became concerned after a trip to use the bathroom late Sunday night when he could barely walk, and came in for treatment first thing Monday morning.

“It is not as strong as it needs to be, but I’ve got a couple of more days,” Smith stated. “It’ll be determined how I run tomorrow and how I feel tomorrow.”

The Cardinals have had a very short injury report the last few weeks, but that has grown this week with starters Karlos Dansby (neck) and Bertrand Berry (thigh bruise) also sitting out Thursday’s practice. Cornerback Duane Starks (knee) also did not practice.

Head Coach Dennis Green is a firm believer of players practicing during the week if they expect to play on Sunday, so unless Smith and Dansby can go on Friday, they won’t likely dress on Sunday.

“If guys can’t practice, they can’t play,” said Green. “We just don’t believe you can play half speed. I don’t believe this will be a half speed game. Berry is a little different since he practiced yesterday.”

Well, I picked up Hambrick in my BOTH league.... I hope it isnt the dreaded game time decision.

CBS is so lame, calling it an elbow, but that is nothing new. I first saw that Smith was questionable at USA Today, and they reported it as an ankle.