[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade for the playoffs/bust

STRIDER

Trade offered....Brees of Plummer for one of my RBs  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Trade offered....Brees of Plummer for one of my RBs

• Get Brees & harrison for LT2 & Hasselbeck
    • Get Brees & Chapman for C. Brown & Hasselbeck
    • Get Plummer for C.brown

TD only league, with bonus on scoring distance. Team is as follows:

qb - hassel, carr, griese

rb - LT2, C.brown, Pittman, McGahee, Moe, K. Faulk

wr - A. Johnson, D. Driver, Pathon, porter

te - Gates

K - Carney, Kaeding

I doubt he will go for giving up harrison, but dumping Brown w/ his toe, for a SD powerhouse ( QB, RB, TE, K) could work if scoring machine continues, if it sputters i will die a miserable death

Help me out....

TD only league, with bonus on scoring distance.  Team is as follows:

te - Gates

K - Carney, Kaeding

I doubt he will go for giving up harrison, but dumping Brown w/ his toe, for a SD powerhouse ( QB, RB, TE, K) could work if scoring machine continues, if it sputters i will die a miserable death

Help me out....

564321[/snapback]

I think I'd go with the Plummer option. I like to hedge as much as possible, so having Brees, LT and Gates on the same squad would scare me . . . if they face a tough D and don't score much, that's pretty much a guaranteed loss for you.

I like deal 1 AND deal 3

Give Hass + LT2 to get Brees + Harrison ... Harrison is not the stud he used to be but this is still an upgrade to your WRs

Give Brown to get Plummer ... I like this one too ... Brown is gimpy and I have liked Plummer all year, he's probably the most underrated QB out there.

"I think I'd go with the Plummer option. I like to hedge as much as possible, so having Brees, LT and Gates on the same squad would scare me . . . if they face a tough D and don't score much, that's pretty much a guaranteed loss for you. "

That is my fear also, thus option #1 is my favorate. I just have a problem w/ plummer & his WR core...hard to pull on that.

"I think I'd go with the Plummer option. I like to hedge as much as possible, so having Brees, LT and Gates on the same squad would scare me . . . if they face a tough D and don't score much, that's pretty much a guaranteed loss for you. "

That is my fear also, thus option #1 is my favorate.  I just have a problem w/ plummer & his WR core...hard to pull on that.

564513[/snapback]

Agree. Option 3.

I've tried loading up on one team's players before. You either win big if they play a bad defense or you lose big if they play a tough defense. Diversify as much as possible, JMHO.

Thanks for the reply. I'd go option #3. I can't give up on Brown, yet though. My league is too deep.

TD only league, with bonus on scoring distance.  Team is as follows:

te - Gates

K - Carney, Kaeding

Help me out....

564321[/snapback]

Strider, don't get honked off at me for this, but I've changed my mind here. I think you should go for option 2, get Brees and Chatman for Brown and Hasselbeck. Brown has been dinged and I just don't trust him. Hasselbeck is hurt and slumping. You would upgrade at qb, and I think Pittman and McGahee will help you out. Good luck.